Outdoor furniture

yoyo2012

I'm looking for good quality outdoor furniture. Have trouble find places showcasing products. There's tons online but really hard to know what you're getting. Looking for good quality decent price (not cheap but not crazy expensive either). Looking for outdoor dining patio set

yoyo2012 said:
I'm looking for good quality outdoor furniture. Have trouble find places showcasing products. There's tons online but really hard to know what you're getting. Looking for good quality decent price (not cheap but not crazy expensive either). Looking for outdoor dining patio set

It's not the best time of the year to look for that stuff. You should wait until around Spring time. We just ended up getting a cheap set from IKEA since we had a lot of sun exposure on our patio. It's all teak and periodic treatment tends to revive the look. I've found that all outdoor furniture is way overpriced - I guess they figure that if you need furniture for outside the house they are going to charge you an arm and a leg. I've liked a few sets at Crate and Barrel but that adds up quickly to a lot of $$$.

Back