Author Topic: President Trump  (Read 314675 times)

Offline Kings

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 178
  • -Received: 195
Re: President Trump
« Reply #2355 on: December 27, 2018, 10:47:08 AM »
I see all mainstream media, CNN, NY Times, etc. reporting on Trump's surprise visit to Iraq. Unlike Fox News that will literally not air or talk about 1 single negative thing about Trump.

Yeah . Nice quote I read somewhere that Trumpism is a thing people get into when they've run out of interesting things to get into

Bar is so low that Trump visiting the troops is actually something that is worth of cheering for.

just like trump not visiting the troops is actually something that is worth criticizing him for?  :)

And of course...Trump too busy to visit the troops or Arlington but not too busy to golf.

Offline Irvinecommuter

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 565
  • -Received: 469
« Reply #2356 on: January 07, 2019, 04:44:19 PM »
Chris Wallace wrecking Sanders...of course facts are irrelevant to this administration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf0cvSTMz_s&t=2m30s

Offline Irvinecommuter

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 565
  • -Received: 469
« Reply #2357 on: January 09, 2019, 09:51:36 AM »
WINNING!

President Trump threatened to cut federal emergency funding for California’s firefighters in the middle of a partial government shutdown.

On Wednesday morning, Trump complained that the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) sends billions of dollars to California to fight fires that are the result of poor forest management.

“Billions of dollars are sent to the State of California for Forrest [sic] fires that, with proper Forrest [sic] Management, would never happen. Unless they get their act together, which is unlikely, I have ordered FEMA to send no more money. It is a disgraceful situation in lives & money!” Trump tweeted.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-threatens-cut-fema-funding-california-wildfires-164044109.html

He didn't seem to care that the Houston's lack of planning/proper zoning led to the widespread flooding from Harvey...hmmm.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts