108 sideways

renter1

Any idea why this house hadn't sold yet it is very upgraded and seems very reasonable priced- is this close to the proposed cemetery?

It is built with 120 k upgrades flooring etc not at a t seems price pretty good hard to believe no takers price was dropped over a month ago includes shutters and landscape

Do you like the layout?  Walk through it a couple times, the flow is off...not a feng shui thing, just awkward IMO.  Love the address though....Pinot party every weekend :) (and don't bring any merlot)

renter1 said:
It is built with 120 k upgrades flooring etc not at a t seems price pretty good hard to believe no takers price was dropped over a month ago includes shutters and landscape
A quick look on Redfin indicates MLS listed, so the coop/rebate is probably pretty decent too

And it's in a cul da sac

I didn't like this layout though, I liked the plan 3

Also by looking at the lot map, I can see why many buyer will chose to skip this one and probably are waiting for the larger lot homes down the street.  The lot size of this home is on the smaller side and there are many with larger lots especially the few at end of the street. 

Yes butThey show $120k in upgrades if you did them yourself are they overpriced? Meaning it's only really 60k upgrades?

I figured out why it's been sitting on the market so long. 

108 Sideways makes the face of an unsure buyer.  Here, see for yourself:

2ed8ld0.jpg

Back