I can't leave the bathroom unless I wash my hands...but then again I'm European and my mom was/is an OCD clean freak.  haha

Do you take a clean (dry) paper towel to open the door after washing your hands and then toss it in the trash after leaving the restroom?

Ya needs to do that to prevent other people's yuk from getting on your clean hands from the door handles.

LOL!

Guess you don't know how common UTIs are for women.

And it looks like u r assuming women only pee in public restrooms. No poo poo for the ladies?

I use my pinky or other single finger to open certain doors. For the push doors I use my knuckles. The less contact the better.

qwerty said:
Come on guys - if penis germs were that bad humans would be extinct.

If you ever go to China and shake hands with a China man, you've just shaken hands with 10 other penises. From my observation in the area I am in, only about 5% of men wash their hands. Even after shitting. It is common to see them shit, smoke, and use their phone all at the same time while squatting with the door open(even if there is one). It is quite amazing.

I think the answer lies more in your own observation in that all 3 examples were men who were your boss, and less in that all 3 were white.  They do it because they can and your judgment doesn't matter to them.  It reminds me of my boss at my first job who was Taiwanese.  He farted around the office whenever he felt like it.  Not a little accidental release mind you, but ones where you could tell he was letting out with force.  Was there any cultural significance that he was doing it?  Not really - 99.9% of Taiwanese know that farting loudly in broad daylight is rude and kind of disgusting. And after speaking with my coworkers about why he did it, we all came to the same conclusion - it was just because he could and no one could do anything about it.

Time is money man.

The minute a CEO starts washing his hands, it starts costing him money resulting in a negative equity transaction. If he washes his hands enough during his lifetime, that would mean millions of dollars lost.

Think about Jeff Bezos taking a poop for example. I have heard that he designed and installed a special contraption that allows scrapes the insides of his intestines constantly throughout the day so that he doesn't have to poop because it would be wasting too much time in the day.

Ready2Downsize said:

our hospital actually has staff/ patients surveyed to make sure their doctors wash their hands esp with all the Cdiff going around. Ecoli is nothing compared to Cdiff - you definitely don't want to be spreading that. For the record I wash/ sanitize my hands and then wear gloves on top of it, to protect myself and the patient.
This is why you all should be carrying around the hand sanitizer and using it habitually.

Back