Parasol Park

FranchisePlr

I walked through the 3 new homes being built in Parasol Park a street away from the Water and Wellness Water Park being built and noticed those homes look very modern.  They are either a very modern bigger homes in 3000 sq foot range but I did notice 2 entrance type doors which could indicate 2 townhomes attached or flats.  Framing is almost done. 

I believe this could be Amethyst by The New Home Company which are flats.  Know NHC puts together some good houses, these should be pretty sweet.  These look to have roottop decks that open out to the street which would have some pretty good views.

Any news on when these are going to open up? 

FranchisePlr said:
Flat roof, looks like Harper, Ellwood, Brio...rooftop deck.....I would take a guess and say modern

aquabliss said:
How can you tell they look modern if the framing isn't even complete?

Maybe there was just a delay in receiving the trusses.

looking into it more.. could be these (bottom right)

e9cc5e_fbfc76c74f684f9d816732dff80d2438~mv2.jpg

might be Celadon by William Lyon then.

renter1 said:
Why are they starting more if beacon stil not even half sold out???

Because once the MR for Parasol Park are revealed, it makes Beacon Park MR look like a bargain.

That's what happened with Pavilion Park.

I don't or haven't checked all the communities. But the ones I follow are all about 66% sold. Pretty sure the larger cul de sac lots are last phases.

Lennar has posted elevations and floor plans for all of their tracts in Parasol Park. I haven't had a chance to check out the other builders yet though.

aquabliss said:
renter1 said:

Because once the MR for Parasol Park are revealed, it makes Beacon Park MR look like a bargain.

True it's only going to be more expensive as more infrastructures surrounding the Great Park area built. The Olympic like sport fields going to be the talk of the town. It's going to make Brazil looks embarrassing for the summer olympics when completed.

I walked through these again and they are pretty sweet.  It's like having a monster loft on the third floor with a rooftop deck.  That 3x model looks good and will have a great view of the pool from the deck.  Looks a lot more toned down and not as crazy looking as Harper from the pictures.

Rizdak said:
I think these are the Somerset models by Lennar. Some 3,000 sq ft floor plans with decks. The large 3-story models are possibly the 2X and 3X floor plans. ETA October.
http://www.lennar.com/new-homes/california/orange-county/irvine/great-park-neighborhoods/somerset

Compressed-Village said:
aquabliss said:
renter1 said:

True it's only going to be more expensive as more infrastructures surrounding the Great Park area built. The Olympic like sport fields going to be the talk of the town. It's going to make Brazil looks embarrassing for the summer olympics when completed.
Are these different then the sports fields that already exist? 

Great park will be the new Irvine. Progressive, sustainable and commensurate with technology. The reputation of beige boxes will be the thing of the past. I will post the next good Fung shui mataphor soon. Stay tune.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Great park will be the new Irvine. Progressive, sustainable and commensurate with technology. The reputation of beige boxes will be the thing of the past. I will post the next good Fung shui mataphor soon. Stay tune.

You should start a poll.  I'm putting my money on Goldfish.

Back