The racism fallacy approach isn't unexpected from you.

While the kids were being jerks, the restaurant was wrong.  The restaurant needed to disclose the price difference.  If the use their credit card, they can dispute the charge.  It's gonna cost the restaurant $52.50.

Man the manager was super nice in this video.  I feel bad for him.  Even the officer was super nice too. 

abosch00 said:
Man the manager was super nice in this video.  I feel bad for him.  Even the officer was super nice too.

Just imagine some guy goes to your restaurant. Consumes the food and drink. Then he refuses to pay.

Also, I don't get how Magic throws in the Yellow card. Lol

video has been removed.

When I see this.. I automatically think of Homer. 

What a waste of police resources. The Popo could have been shooting unarmed homeless people instead.

eyephone said:
Just imagine some guy goes to your restaurant. Consumes the food and drink. Then he refuses to pay.
He didn't refuse to pay, though.  He refused to pay for a hidden charge.

spootieho said:
eyephone said:
He didn't refuse to pay, though.  He refused to pay for a hidden charge.

Good luck with your logic. Try using that as a defense.

eyephone said:
Good luck with your logic. Try using that as a defense.
Using it as a defense should work fine.  Having to use it as a defense, though, would be a pain in the ass.  Some battles aren't worth fighting.

If it's clear that the restaurant wont budge, then I might do a credit card chargeback.  The chargeback will often cost them much more than the dollar you disputed.  I realize that, so I'd only play that card if I had to.  They would also need to justify it to the credit card company.  Eventually, they will learn.  Hidden pricing may make you vulnerable to a class action lawsuit too. 

Back