Author Topic: Experiencing a Life filled with Peace, Joy, and Happiness  (Read 19403 times)

Offline Panda

• "Live a life that will help others financially, spiritually, physically, and emotionally. Live a life that serves as an example of what an exceptional life could look like."
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 270
  • -Received: 368
    • www.realwealthmanagement.com
Re: Experiencing a Life filled with Peace, Joy, and Happiness
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2019, 04:27:50 PM »

[Click the Image Below to Listen to Worship Song "Do It Again" by Mack Brock]

« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 04:40:04 PM by Panda »
James Park, MBA
Investment Real Estate Broker
CalBRE# 01894781, NMLS License # 1572291
Direct: (678) 865-6250
Email: jpark@johnscreekrealtypartners.com

http://www.biggerpockets.com/users/Panda
http://www.johnscreekrealtypartners.com

Offline Panda

• "Live a life that will help others financially, spiritually, physically, and emotionally. Live a life that serves as an example of what an exceptional life could look like."
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 270
  • -Received: 368
    • www.realwealthmanagement.com
Re: Experiencing a Life filled with Peace, Joy, and Happiness
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2019, 11:36:23 AM »

May these verses from the bible strengthen you, heal you and give you hope during this difficult time that you may be facing.

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you, he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Deuteronomy 31:8

The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.   Psalms 34:15-17

Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God for I will yet praise him. My Savior and my God.  Psalm 42:5

I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Surely he will save you from the frowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.
Psalm 91:1-2.

But you, Lord are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
Psalm 3:3

I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the Lord and put their trust in him.
Psalm 40:1-3

I cried out to God for help; I cried out to God to hear me. When I was in distress, I sought the Lord; at night I stretched out untiring hands and I would not be comforted.
Psalm 77:1-2

Because he loves me, "says the Lord, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.
Psalm 91:14-16

I arise from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept me - I arise to a new life. I shine am radiant with the glory of the Lord, for my light has some, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon me!
Isaiah 60:1

But God, who comforts and encourages and refreshes and cheers the depressed and the sinking, comforted and encouraged and refreshed and cheered me.
2 Corinthians 7:6

I humble myself under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt me in due time.... casting all my care upon on him, for he cares for me.
1 Peter 5:6,7

« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 12:20:09 PM by Panda »
James Park, MBA
Investment Real Estate Broker
CalBRE# 01894781, NMLS License # 1572291
Direct: (678) 865-6250
Email: jpark@johnscreekrealtypartners.com

http://www.biggerpockets.com/users/Panda
http://www.johnscreekrealtypartners.com

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]