Zero Edge Pools

Caitlin

Have you, or anyone you know installed a zero edge pool?  If so, what was the cost per SF for installation?

I just received a quote for a zero edge pool/spa (approximately 20' x 20') and the contractor quoted $170K.  I am going to get a second quote because this seems high.

Your feedback is appreciated.  :)

Not familiar with these but did a google search and they look pretty awesome.  Is this for the whole yard landscaping or just the pool?

Also wonder how much they charged you for Hidden Canyon tax in that quote. 

Just a pool and spa? OR does it include a waterfall, water sprays etc? Is it square or freeform? How deep is it? What type of material is used for the decking? How big is the actual pool and spa or is it only one body of water? What kind of underwater lighting is involved? Are there any concrete rests in the pool for people to lay on?

You really need to provide more info.

Ready2Downsize said:
Just a pool and spa? OR does it include a waterfall, water sprays etc? Is it square or freeform? How deep is it? What type of material is used for the decking? How big is the actual pool and spa or is it only one body of water? What kind of underwater lighting is involved? Are there any concrete rests in the pool for people to lay on?

You really need to provide more info.

Just a pool and spa with a zero edge. No mansonry, no structures around the pool, no waterfall, no water features. Standard water lighting, a few concrete rests, pool 6' deep, and square with tile decking.

aquabliss said:
Not familiar with these but did a google search and they look pretty awesome.  Is this for the whole yard landscaping or just the pool?

Also wonder how much they charged you for Hidden Canyon tax in that quote.

No, the quote was just for the pool, not including whole yard landscaping.

Seems high but are there issues with the lot? Maybe shoring up the lot if there is a slope or maybe extra excavation?

Did they give you a quote for regular pool as well?

Ready2Downsize said:
Seems high but are there issues with the lot? Maybe shoring up the lot if there is a slope or maybe extra excavation?

Did they give you a quote for regular pool as well?

No issues with the lot. The pool contractor said a barebone pool is $50k. This seemed high to me as well.

Back