3 Inmates Escape OC Jail

We put the alarm on in home mode every night. And if you are still stupid enough to try to get to the second floor I'll be waiting with a big surprise, and I'm not talking about the bat :)

qwerty said:
We put the alarm on in home mode every night. And if you are still stupid enough to try to get to the second floor I'll be waiting with a big surprise, and I'm not talking about the bat :)

Hey Q, I don't blame you putting your alarm on every night.  The post above was intended for *IRVINE* residents, who normally don't have to worry about this type of thing :)

qwerty said:
You'd better watch out, one of the escapees was in jail for cutting off someone's dick and he may be looking to add to his collection.

aquabliss said:
qwerty said:

Hey Q, I don't blame you putting your alarm on every night.  The post above was intended for *IRVINE* residents, who normally don't have to worry about this type of thing :)
Of course he has to put his alarm on every night, as much as he says he lives right next to Irvine, he also lives right next to Santa Ana... where the OC jail is.

Tustin is basically Santa Ana East.

#boom

The inmates were found to be missing after the evening count.
Men's central only counts their inmates 2 times a day, while the one near baker ranch and the great park counts them 6 times per day!

irvinehomeowner said:
aquabliss said:
qwerty said:

Of course he has to put his alarm on every night, as much as he says he lives right next to Irvine, he also lives right next to Santa Ana... where the OC jail is.

#boom

There goes IHO getting all butt hurt cause someone said the truth about his unicorn city. It's ok IHO just let it go man.

qwerty said:

Attachments

• pitbull 111.jpg
    pitbull 111.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 155
qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:
aquabliss said:
qwerty said:

#boom

There goes IHO getting all butt hurt cause someone said the truth about his unicorn city. It's ok IHO just let it go man.
Hey... I'm not the one who needs a home alarm and guns for my house.

Should I be worried that qwerjailbreak is referring to my hind regions?

#fearthebat

eyephone said:
If I had to guess, they are in Mexico.

Na, I bet they are in Vegas - I wonder if they're still together or split up.  Anyone know where in OC these guys are from or where their families live?

aquabliss said:
eyephone said:
If I had to guess, they are in Mexico.

Na, I bet they are in Vegas - I wonder if they're still together or split up.  Anyone know where in OC these guys are from or where their families live?

It says in the article. Something like fountain valley, Newport Beach, and Santa Ana. I'm guessing Mexico because the mom and teen from Texas were cought in Mexico.

With those types of names, I think they are hanging out at the Vietnamese Coffee Shops in little Saigon.

Back