Ruth's Chris Steak House Bistro Menu

cameray

I thought you might be interested in this peteruk--

Ruth's Chris Steak House in Anaheim is joining the cheap but chic food craze by adding dishes ranging in price from $9 to $19.

The recession-buster menu is available in the restaurant's lounge every evening. Unlike other bar menus, the Ruth's Chris Bistro menu offers a range of food choices, including prime steak sliders, crab cake sliders, salads, a 10-oz cheeseburger and a steak sandwich.

rcs_sashimi_bistromenu-150x99.jpg

Tuna Sashimi ? thinly sliced Bigeye tuna finished with a garlic, cilantro and soy lemon sauce

rcs_slidersbistro-menu-150x126.jpg

Prime Sliders - three petite prime burgers

http://fastfood.freedomblogging.com/ruths-chris-steak-house-bistro-menu/

Anaheim address: 2041 S. Harbor Blvd. near Disneyland.

[quote author="cameray"]I thought you might be interested in this peteruk--

Ruth's Chris Steak House in Anaheim is joining the cheap but chic food craze by adding dishes ranging in price from $9 to $19.

The recession-buster menu is available in the restaurant's lounge every evening. Unlike other bar menus, the Ruth's Chris Bistro menu offers a range of food choices, including prime steak sliders, crab cake sliders, salads, a 10-oz cheeseburger and a steak sandwich.

rcs_sashimi_bistromenu-150x99.jpg

Tuna Sashimi ? thinly sliced Bigeye tuna finished with a garlic, cilantro and soy lemon sauce

rcs_slidersbistro-menu-150x126.jpg

Prime Sliders - three petite prime burgers

http://fastfood.freedomblogging.com/ruths-chris-steak-house-bistro-menu/

[/quote]

Awesome. I'll have to walk down there and try it out!

Graph and I did go down and try out the Bistro Menu. We had the crab cake sliders, the surf n turf roll, and we shared a bleu cheese burger. I had a glass of Rosenblum Zin and Graph had Belvedere martinis (which we determined were over-priced and he won't be ordering again).

All the food was excellent and we want to head down there again to try a few other things. They were all out of the tuna sashimi, so hopefully we can try it next time.

[quote author="caycifish"]Graph and I did go down and try out the Bistro Menu. We had the crab cake sliders, the surf n turf roll, and we shared a bleu cheese burger. I had a glass of Rosenblum Zin and Graph had Belvedere martinis (which we determined were over-priced and he won't be ordering again).

All the food was excellent and we want to head down there again to try a few other things. They were all out of the tuna sashimi, so hopefully we can try it next time.[/quote]

Which one? We always go to the one in Irvine...I've never eaten anything except Steak there...

[quote author="peteruk"]
[quote author="caycifish"]Graph and I did go down and try out the Bistro Menu. We had the crab cake sliders, the surf n turf roll, and we shared a bleu cheese burger. I had a glass of Rosenblum Zin and Graph had Belvedere martinis (which we determined were over-priced and he won't be ordering again).

All the food was excellent and we want to head down there again to try a few other things. They were all out of the tuna sashimi, so hopefully we can try it next time.[/quote]

Which one? We always go to the one in Irvine...I've never eaten anything except Steak there...[/quote]

Ruth's Chris Steak House in Anaheim

[quote author="peteruk"]

Which one? We always go to the one in Irvine...I've never eaten anything except Steak there...[/quote]

Before last week I hadn't either. We sat at the bar, and I commented to the bartender that it was strange to be eating a burger at Ruth's Chris. But damn it was a good burger.

Back