Juniper by Pulte (Beacon Park)

ps99472

Since the old thread got nuked by LONL (http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,13008.0.html) which is now titled Toll Brothers Baker Ranch, I'm gonna start another one for Juniper updates (per IHO rec):

Juniper_zpsur7oj687.jpg

Plan 3 at $399/sq ft!

Floorplans are here:
http://www.pulte.com/communities/CA/irvine/JuniperatBeaconPark/209514/index1.aspx#.VcDqd_n4_IU

Pulte is not doing prequal, they feel that buyers at this price range should know how much they can afford.  I never bought from Pulte before, we'll see how this works.  I would think some homes can fall out of escrow easier due to the no prequal.

[size=14pt]UPDATE 8/14[/size]====================================================

Builder's Link:
(above)http://www.greatparkneighborhoods.com/homes/juniper

Phase 1 Pricing Info:
Plan 1 (Hickory) 2,897 sq ft $1,272,077 (Nov) and $1,224,880 (Dec)
Plan 2 (Sycamore) 3,150 sq ft $1,347,757 (Nov) and $1,301,880 (Dec)
Plan 3 (Walnut) 3,328 sq ft $1,342,880 (Dec)

Mello-Roos Info:
Beacon%20Park%20Mello-Roos_zpsrnypzjcf.jpg

Site Map:
juniper6_zpsgoxeanui.jpg

image_zpshx4hwq3k.jpg

My inaccurate radar was told that two homes were sold in phase 1, a plan 2 and the solo plan 3.  Got an email from builder a few days ago that the plan 3 is available again.  So only 1 home sold?  Gonna visit these again, the plan 2 has a 12' ceiling Great Room.  Need to spend some time in there to see if its worth it. 

[size=14pt]UPDATE 8/14[/size]====================================================
Pricing Info:
(above homes still available except for the plan 3)
Plan 1DR $1,212,880 lot 5,100 sq ft (homesite 6)
Plan 2BR $$1,311,880 lot 5,180 (homesite 7)
Plan 3DL $1,359,880 lot 5,180 (homesite 8 )

all three homes are for Jan/Feb delivery, looks like Pulte is just going down the street with the phase releases so far.  that means the bigger lots in cul-de-sacs will be near the end releases.  Sales mentioned it is more efficient this way to go down the line.  Makes sense.  So VIP previews net = 1 sold home?

Update 9/19============================================

110 Calderon
118 Calderon
junipera_zpsbcy23qod.jpg

I think someone already posted it, lowest price is 1.213m for plan 1
Plan 2 lowest is 1.302m
Plan 3 is 1.343m, only one

I posted something in some thread somewhere.  Prob a different title by now. Copy paste from email: "We will be releasing 5 homes for sale during this event.  These homes would be complete in December of this year.  The homes will range in price from $1,212,000 - $1,342,080.  "

bones said:
I posted something in some thread somewhere.  Prob a different title by now. Copy paste from email: "We will be releasing 5 homes for sale during this event.  These homes would be complete in December of this year.  The homes will range in price from $1,212,000 - $1,342,080.  "

Based on my limited experience with Pulte this is my take:

Their prices for builder options are very reasonable in comparison to most other builders (this includes flooring)
The best bang for your buck would be to get the largest best lot since their lot premium seems to be low
Their price increase for each phase was not significant

I don't know whether they have learned from Lennar (Rosemist) in PP and are now going to adjust their sales practice but if they keep to the Hawthorn the above should hold

Good Luck

The Mello Roos is steep, ranging from $8,500 -$9,500 per year, while ST or OH's mello roos is much lower,  does the price reflect the adjustment of the higher MR?

gld2 said:
The Mello Roos is steep, ranging from $8,500 -$9,500 per year, while ST or OH's mello roos is much lower,  does the price reflect the adjustment of the higher MR?
Other than Capella and the non-gated side of OH, for the rest of the OH development I thought that the MR was on the order of $7K to $8K (similar to Greenwood), lower but not significantly lower than BP

It's couple thousand a year, so I guess it depends on your definition of a lot means.

What I do like about juniper are the locations, most are in some cul de sac, some lots are also huge

Just realized Juniper plan 2 can have a total of 4 kitchens!  main kitchen, prep kitchen, courtyard kitchen, covered patio kitchen.  That means 4 fridges in the house...

Lol
With a prep kitchen, it'll make the main kitchen for show only, spotless and immaculate

They're all 5100 except for one 5700 on the first phase, the last phases probably have 10k+ lots

Perspective said:
The price range is higher than equivalent Stonegate homes and the mello roos is double. There should be no surprise if Beacon Park sales are very slow.

$1,204,880 - $1,329,880
2,897-3,328 Sq. Ft. Single Family Homes
4 Bedrooms | 3.5-4.5 Baths
http://www.pulte.com/communities/CA/irvine/JuniperatBeaconPark/209514/index1.aspx#.Vc4ILPm6djU

So you gonna tell us the mello at BP is double everyday through the 2-3 year sellout?  Happy face x4

It is interesting bc when PP first rolled out, PP homes were $100k-150k less than comparable SG homes in a few SF brackets. But BP location is arguably better than SG. Has on site  school for 2 more years and connectivity to GP proper. SG only has a handful of tracts to sell so BP will probably pick up some buyers until Eastwood opens.

no apartments and low income riff raffs in BP compared to SG
but compared to PP, BP is much closer to the proposed cemetery site and sits squarely on a former Superfund site. The possibility of my kids growing third legs is a major turn off for considering BP.

Back