Remove the Lock feature

bones said:
happytales said:
Why are threads being locked and posts being deleted?!?  :eek: :mad:

Someone pissed off someone. Happens every so often here on TI.

#IHOfanclub

:)
Except the "someone" we're talking about here is the most valuable source of information on this site.

Sucks to lose noland. Excellent info. All over the location of threads?

Damn u IHO!!!! You fake Mexican! :)

Happiness said:
bones said:
happytales said:

#IHOfanclub

Except the "someone" we're talking about here is the most valuable source of information on this site.

Yup which is why I'm not sure why someone picked this fight. :)
Sucks for the rest of us.

Yeah. Without a more legitimate source of info, this site has lost content thus less appealing. 
Unless he's moving it to a secret section whereby it's by invite only, you know, being exclusive, just like Irvine folks, lol

Happiness said:
bones said:
happytales said:

#IHOfanclub

+1
Stupid to piss off and antagonize the most valuable source of info. Better idea is to just not pick on valuable posters.
Lots of great info from TD, OS and many others was lost due to this

Sure... I'll take the blame. Since the evidence was erased, it will be more convenient that way.

Seems like someone found a way around deleting threads since that was supposed to be locked.

#scorchedTI

aquabliss said:
What did I miss...? someone PM me and let me know....

1. thelandofnoland started a poll to ask why tustin topics are in irvine thread
2. thelandofnoland started a carmel valley thread in irvine thread
3. IHO asked why is carmel valley in irvine threads (apparently as a joke)
4. thelandofnoland didn't like it
5. thelandofnoland locked and deleted posts

irvinehomeowner said:
Sure... I'll take the blame. Since the evidence was erased, it will be more convenient that way.

Seems like someone found a way around deleting threads since that was supposed to be locked.

#scorchedTI

Your not to blame.

Just ask the admin to unlock the threads, and to take that feature away.

pisa said:
Stupid to piss off and antagonize the most valuable source of info. Better idea is to just not pick on valuable posters.
[...]
IHO picked on LOL from what I gathered. A couple other snarky comments around also I think.
Since you're going to call out members on exaggeration... can you explain exactly how I "picked on" LOL?

I would like to point out that I was not the first person to point out his Tustin threads being in the Irvine forum, nor did I vote multiple times on his poll to "keep it Irvine". Additionally, I wasn't the only one who commented that his Carmel Valley thread was in the Irvine forum.

As for TD, when a member threatens other members with physical violence, I don't care how useful his information his.

I do miss OS though.

I think IHO now understands what Walter Palmer felt like after he shot Cecil and THEN found the radio collar on his dead body.

irvinehomeowner said:
pisa said:
[...]
IHO picked on LOL from what I gathered. A couple other snarky comments around also I think.
Since you're going to call out members on exaggeration... can you explain exactly how I "picked on" LOL?

I would like to point out that I was not the first person to point out his Tustin threads being in the Irvine forum, nor did I vote multiple times on his poll to "keep it Irvine". Additionally, I wasn't the only one who commented that his Carmel Valley thread was in the Irvine forum.

As for TD, when a member threatens other members with physical violence, I don't care how useful his information his.

I do miss OS though.
Agree on TD.

Your post IMO implied lol was being hypocritical over trivial stuff. We all know lol is a serious poster. So no need to harp on little stuff with him IMO.

Since you took blame why don't u set the story straight on your exchange with him? I don't claim to recall the posts perfectly.

Back