Presidential Elections

eyephone said:
This is early. Who do you think will win?

I admire your guts starting this thread. With every previous election year, I've tried to steer clear of discussing politics in order to keep T.I. my one little "Happy Place" on the web. But since that strategy is turning out OH SO WELL
aug08_033.gif
there's nothing to lose.

With that said, I've been following Allen West for a little while and so far, I like what I see. Especially his speech in Times Square yesterday. He has not announced he's running. But he made a blog post yesterday which sounded like a big ol' "maybe". I'd like to see him give it a go. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miKOVEBpNCQ

I've got a bet with friend, have $100 on Hillary, he has the rest of the field. Just took him for $100 on Warriors vs. Cavs.

If it goes like it's going, will probably be another Dem... and although I would like to see a woman president, I'm not too fond of that particular woman.

I don't even know who the front runner is for the Reps.

Anyone ever wonder just how much power the president truly has and how many decisions he has to make that goes against his personal beliefs to uphold X,Y, and Z?

I think I need to start watching House of Cards  :-*

Coleman said:
Anyone ever wonder just how much power the president truly has and how many decisions he has to make that goes against his personal beliefs to uphold X,Y, and Z?

What is your opinion on the direction of the country?

eyephone said:
Coleman said:

What is your opinion on the direction of the country?

Oops I meant to say, I need to STOP watching House of Cards.

Can't wrap my head around a question that complex.

Hope Trump gets the nod, SNL/late night talk shows will have plenty of good material if he gets elected, that's if he doesn't start World War 3 by mouthing off to other countries. 

I'm not even registered to vote, but if I was I would vote for trump.  That guy is hilarious.

Ill vote for anyone not named hillary. Wants to raise cap gains tax.

I would never vote for Trump.

He's full of it... you can add 'sh' to that too.

Same thing for Hillary... two sides of the same coin.

ps9 said:
Just thought of it:  trump vs Biden debate!  Cmon Joe declare!

Trump versus Bernie is the more interesting scenario. H and virtually all the rep declared are to sides of same coin.  Trump might be but doesn't have the filter and hasn't figured out the presidency isn't ordering at Burger King

Back