Author Topic: Presidential Elections  (Read 290174 times)

Online eyephone

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 339
  • -Received: 588
Re: Presidential Elections
« Reply #1515 on: August 13, 2019, 10:44:11 AM »
“He’s off the rails,” Mr. Scaramucci said in an interview on Monday. “And the honest people in the room know that he is crazy.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/12/us/politics/trump-anthony-scaramucci.amp.html

Online morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 305
  • -Received: 323
« Reply #1516 on: August 13, 2019, 10:58:08 AM »
These are the extreme characterizations that always make me smile...is Trump the fumbling, bumbling idiot Chauncy Gardner from Being There? , or is he an evil manipulative plotting genius James Bond villain? or is he totally insane President Stilson from the Dead Zone?  Depends on who is doing the describing but you can't be all of them.

Online eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #1517 on: August 13, 2019, 11:02:18 AM »
“He’s off the rails,” Mr. Scaramucci said in an interview on Monday. “And the honest people in the room know that he is crazy.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/12/us/politics/trump-anthony-scaramucci.amp.html

I have always like scaramucci even before his recent statements. He is a very smart individual. Anthony knows how to play the game on twitter. I can say this it’s very entertaining to see the back and forth with Donald. Lol

Offline Kings

• Thanks
  • -Given: 256
  • -Received: 237
« Reply #1518 on: August 13, 2019, 11:31:07 AM »
These are the extreme characterizations that always make me smile...is Trump the fumbling, bumbling idiot Chauncy Gardner from Being There? , or is he an evil manipulative plotting genius James Bond villain? or is he totally insane President Stilson from the Dead Zone?  Depends on who is doing the describing but you can't be all of them.

it all depends on how the media wants to characterize him this week in collusion with their democratic rainmakers.

oh, russia is hacking our elections? trump is a conniving conspirator!

trump putting tariffs on china? haha, what an idiot doesn't he know consumers pay those tariffs?

now he's the first president to walk into nk across the dmz? this guy is insane even thinking he can work with kim!

Online eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #1519 on: August 13, 2019, 11:45:44 AM »

I have always like scaramucci even before his recent statements. He is a very smart individual. Anthony knows how to play the game on twitter. I can say this it’s very entertaining to see the back and forth with Donald. Lol

Scaramucci escalates Twitter war with Trump, warns GOP that Biden could beat him in 2020

The short-lived former White House communications director and GOP donor warned that former Vice President Joe Biden could beat Trump in the 2020 election. He told MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle that the Republican Party needs to drop Trump after his "racist tweets" over the past few weeks and his handling of recent mass shootings, one of which targeted Latino immigrants and is being investigated as domestic terrorism.

"Do they have the courage to step forward in a block and knock this guy off? If they do, then I think it will be a very fun race and I think that the Republicans will win. If they don't, he's stuck at 42 percent, if [Democrats] put up someone like Joe Biden, it's going to be very tough in Michigan and places like Pennsylvania," he said. He noted that he would not vote for a Democrat, though.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/scaramucci-warns-biden-could-beat-trump-2020-n1041551

Let’s go! Real deal.

Online morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 305
  • -Received: 323
« Reply #1520 on: August 13, 2019, 12:00:05 PM »
You re now lionizing this guy?  OK Omerosa, try to sell a new book....

Anthony Scaramucci defends Trump's 'Pocahontas' remark
Scaramucci believes people are tired of political correctness.

Anthony Scaramucci sat down with CNN’s Chris Cuomo Tuesday morning on "New Day" for his first cable television news interview since his brief stint as Communications Director at the White House. During the interview Scaramuccidefended President Trump’s recent racially charged comment directed at Sen. Elizabeth Warren.

https://www.metro.us/news/politics/anthony-scaramucci-defends-trump-pocahontas-remark

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts

Re: Stock picks by morekaos
[Today at 09:13:45 AM]

Re: Stock picks by paydawg
[Today at 09:06:01 AM]

Re: Stock picks by morekaos