jet.com

eyephone

Soon to launch jet.com

"Club price savings on pretty much everything you buy" according to the website

irvinehomeowner3 said:
crap website

"On July 21 2015, Profitero analyzed 16,028 matching products across 7 categories on Jet, Amazon, and Walmart. On exactly-matched products, Jet was priced an average of 9% lower than Amazon and 6% lower than Walmart."

"According to Profitero's VP Strategy & Insights Keith Anderson: "Although there is no clear winner on price, it is clear that Jet is pricing aggressively at launch, especially on key household essentials such as Baby, Beauty, Pet Supplies, and Household products. Price competition is at the center of Jet?s strategy, and the price comparisons Jet includes on its own product pages are likely to intensify competition."

http://blog.profitero.com/ecommerce-insights-jet.com-pricing-analysis-vs-amazon-and-walmart

Found my 25% off code, stack with Amex offer to get roughly $40 off $75 purchase, but now what do I buy?  Do they have Amazon GCs? :)

paperboyNC said:
placed an order this weekend and still no tracking numbers... disappointed.

Same boat. I just placed an order and it said that I might not get it by Dec 25. That being said I saved a total of $75. (Amex promotion and jet.com promo)

paperboyNC said:

Got tracking #s finally. One item shipped Monday and got the tracking # yesterday. I get so spoiled by Amazon - items will arrive 8 and 9 calendar days after I ordered

I was hoping to use the target 15% registry coupon for the target.com website, but it never came. The countdown days, continues in a cycle. (For example it says wait one day for the 15% coupon, and then the next day it says 6 days. I chatted with the target.com rep and the rep says that I should receive it.)

Then the jet.com promo and Amex promo came a long. So I just bought it from jet.com with no sales tax.

#startup
#shippingslowbutitisokay

eyephone said:
paperboyNC said:

Same boat. I just placed an order and it said that I might not get it by Dec 25. That being said I saved a total of $75. (Amex promotion and jet.com promo)

Update: just got my order

#B4the25th

Back