Center Irvine Condo for rent - Woodbridge 3beds/2bath

cczcm

My friend has a condo for rent -
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/apa/5121081702.html

The sq. ft. is 1,150 and condo comes with a refrigerator, washer, and dryer. We are looking for a rental amount of $2,500 since we have these appliances already in the condo.

3 bed rooms, 2 full bathrooms and new dishwasher. Condo is on the top floor of a 2 story building. There is 1 carport spot, but plenty of parking on the street. Condo is about a 2 minute walk from the playground/pool. Playground and pool are brand new because of the new homes they built nearby. Also, pool has children's splash area for the smaller kids.

If you are serious about renting, please provide 1 months' worth of payment stubs and a recent copy of your credit report from either Experian.com or MyFICO.com to 25autumnoak@gmail.com. Once your information has been received I will send an application and then set-up a time to view the condo. Website is still under construction.

Tenant is responsible for gas, electric, and water. Trash and community services (i.e. pools, tennis courts, etc.) are covered by the rental payment. Also, included with the condo is a washer/dryer/refrigerator. Dish washer is brand new.

If you are serious about renting this condo please email 1 months' worth of payment stubs and a recent (last 30 days) copy of your credit report which you can get for free from companies like Experian.com or MyFICO.com. Once this information has been received I will call/email you to schedule a time to look at the condo and send you an application.

Email address is 25autumnoak@gmail.com

Amenities:
- Parking
- Pool
- Unfurnished

Appliances:
- Dishwasher
- Garbage Disposal
- Range
- Refrigerator
- Oven
- Washer & Dryer