Cabinets Plus vs Tailored Living

whome

Hi all - we closed this week so I am on an overdrive trying to decide between contractors etc  :D
Thank you so much for all the help so far. I really appreciate it. There is such a nice sense of community here - I love it here!  :)

I had questions about your experience with Cabinets Plus and Premier Garage (Tailored living- the one owned by Chris).
I know many people have said that Premier Garage is better quality for Garage cabinets but Cabinets Plus has the better prices.

I was wondering if people who had used one or the other (and especially both) had any specific feedback about the quality and durability of the cabinets and possibly a comparison of the two.
I am tempted to go with Premier garage for the garage cabinets since most of the 'heavier' stuff will be in the garage. The cabinets within the house will mostly hold clothes and such, so Cabinets Plus may not be a bad choice there if the price difference is too much?

Thoughts??

whome said:
Hi all - we closed this week so I am on an overdrive trying to decide between contractors etc  :D
Thank you so much for all the help so far. I really appreciate it. There is such a nice sense of community here - I love it here!  :)

I had questions about your experience with Cabinets Plus and Premier Garage (Tailored living- the one owned by Chris).
I know many people have said that Premier Garage is better quality for Garage cabinets but Cabinets Plus has the better prices.

I was wondering if people who had used one or the other (and especially both) had any specific feedback about the quality and durability of the cabinets and possibly a comparison of the two.
I am tempted to go with Premier garage for the garage cabinets since most of the 'heavier' stuff will be in the garage. The cabinets within the house will mostly hold clothes and such, so Cabinets Plus may not be a bad choice there if the price difference is too much?

Thoughts??

Irvine Dream said:
whome said:

Thoughts??
Cabinet Plus cabinets have worked well but I don't know how it compares to Premier Garage.  I saw epoxy work done by Premier Garage at my friends place and was impressed.  Friend did however complain about fumes/smell though.  Since Premier Garage can do both cabinets and epoxy, if their cabinets looks better see whether they will give you a discount if you do both cabinets and epoxy through them.

Did you use Cabinets Plus for garage or closet? Are they durable?

Premier Garage did say they would give me a bit of discount if I did more than the epoxy with them - but they seemed to have charged me a bit more on the epoxy to begin with. I need to see if I can bring that price down to what everybody seems to be paying and THEN apply that discount for cabinets+epoxy. :D  I definitely was planning on doing the epoxy with them but this talk of fumes is worrisome..hmm. Thanks for your input.

I got epoxy through premier garage. (Chris).  No fumes linger. Just make sure to air out your garage the first week after you do it.

I did premier garage in my garage for both epoxy & garage cabinets. The work has been very professional and looking very good. They give you a bundle discount ($250 off) if you do both with them. That's what I got.

We went with Cabinets Plus for garage storage and master closet.  The price was cheaper and the quality is so so.  When I saw the cabinets for Premier Garages, I couldn't really tell the difference between theirs and Cabinets Plus.

Back