Body Found At Orchard Hills

lnc said:
Irvine police investigating 'suspicious death' after man's body is found

Police are investigating the suspicious death of a man after his body was discovered at a construction site in Irvine early Friday morning.

At around 5 a.m., workers discovered the body of a man face-down in a remote area at a site near Wolf Trail and Orchard Hills, said Farrah Emami, spokesperson for the Irvine Police Department.

Sad to hear but now OH is going to be haunted.

lnc said:
Irvine police investigating 'suspicious death' after man's body is found

Police are investigating the suspicious death of a man after his body was discovered at a construction site in Irvine early Friday morning.

At around 5 a.m., workers discovered the body of a man face-down in a remote area at a site near Wolf Trail and Orchard Hills, said Farrah Emami, spokesperson for the Irvine Police Department.

Holy Crap! Do you know where Wolf Trail is? What tract is near?

OC troll said:
qwerty said:
I could only imagine the put downs if this had been found at greenwood.

Hopefully nobody puts anyone down. Someone just died.  :-\

How soon before we can make jokes?

i kid, i kid.. or am I?

Looked up Wolf Trail on google maps, looks like its closest to Corte Bella. Now I wonder what happen to that guy.  :eek:

It's a homicide. Updated info from IPD:

http://www.cityofirvine.org/civica/press/display.asp?layout=1&Entry=1749

Irvine, CA ? The Irvine Police Department (IPD) is investigating the suspicious death from this morning as a homicide.

At approximately 5:00 a.m. today, June 5, 2015, employees arriving to work at a construction site in the area of Wolf Trail and Orchard Hills located a deceased adult male. The man was located face-down in a remote construction area that has been graded but does not have any buildings. The construction workers called 911 and IPD responded to the scene.

The victim is described as male, age 20s, approximately 5?10? to 6?01?, 200lbs, wearing dark jeans, a black and white checkered shirt with a black undershirt, and black and red Nike shoes.

The identity of the victim and cause of death are under investigation.

Anyone with additional information regarding the crime or identity of the victim is asked to call IPD Detective Sarah Tunnicliffe at 949-724-7170.

###

Will this be in Corta Bella disclosures before you buy?  Who's the lucky family to get the poltergeist lot.

bones said:

Irvine, CA ? The Irvine Police Department (IPD) is investigating the suspicious death from this morning as a homicide.

At approximately 5:00 a.m. today, June 5, 2015, employees arriving to work at a construction site in the area of Wolf Trail and Orchard Hills located a deceased adult male. The man was located face-down in a remote construction area that has been graded but does not have any buildings. The construction workers called 911 and IPD responded to the scene.

The victim is described as male, age 20s, approximately 5?10? to 6?01?, 200lbs, wearing dark jeans, a black and white checkered shirt with a black undershirt, and black and red Nike shoes.

Anyone with additional information regarding the crime or identity of the victim is asked to call IPD Detective Sarah Tunnicliffe at 949-724-7170.

###

The body was obviously dumped. I'm sure he was killed in another city. Nobody gets murdered in Irvine.

/sarcasm

iacrenter said:
bones said:

###

The body was obviously dumped. I'm sure he was killed in another city. Nobody gets murdered in Irvine.

/sarcasm

HE DIED OF NATURAL CAUSES!

The body must have been dumped there.  When was the last time you saw anyone in Irvine who fit the description of: age 20s, approximately 5?10? to 6?01?, 200lbs, wearing dark jeans, a black and white checkered shirt with a black undershirt, and black and red Nike shoes. 

200lbs of true "dead weight" being carried that far back, in a construction zone, now with pasing cars, kids out, dog walkers etc... Hard to fathom the deed NOT being committed on site. it's not the same area as it was pre-construction. Wonder if any of the various cameras in the development might give some insight here.

Sad stuff to hear about.

Really unfortunate situation. My guess is that it might be one of the workers working on the new homes. Happened at Turtle Ridge, too, when it was first being developed about 10 years ago.

Back