Bidet

Just installed the first one, wasn't as easy as I thought, new respect for:

Water
Plumbing
Plumbers
My left hand dexterity
Rubber washers (without these little discs your whole house will flood)
Being able to turn clockwise while hugging your 'throne' in a wanna get away moment
Towels and more towels

Took about 30 minutes for my non-DIY self, with some splashy highlights in between.  Second one should be cake.

Just wondering, but do the newer homes have electrical outlets in the master bathroom toilet closet?

I'm thinking they would for people who may want to watch TV in there, charge an iPad/phone... or for ps9 to get his booty washing on.

I'm sure it's an option.  Our master toilet has one though far from the tank, maybe there's some code that they can't be too close to the tank?  Anyways my bidet doesn't require electricity. 

ps9 said:
I'm sure it's an option.  Our master toilet has one though far from the tank, maybe there's some code that they can't be too close to the tank?  Anyways my bidet doesn't require electricity.

it doesn't.. which one you got? 

jmoney74 said:
ps9 said:

ps9 DIY:

waterpistol-9869555-431x300.jpg

irvinehomeowner said:
jmoney74 said:
ps9 said:

ps9 DIY:

waterpistol-9869555-431x300.jpg

Is that the upgraded version?  Mine is not that color.

Back