75w Halogen bulb 1100 Lumens

sentosa

I have many of these which  were replaced with LED shortly after we moved in. I am wondering if someone will want them.

speaking of light bulbs! I think Irvine Pacific is using the cheapest they can get for our recessed lights. 3 already gone in less than 2 years time. I think the cheapest one from Lowe's only last 1000 hrs or so.

Costco is having a sale for LED bulbs. The type specifically for ours recessed lights (PAR30, 75W) is being sold very quickly. Yesterday I bought two just to test it out, and today it is already sold out when I come back to stock up more...I had to go to a second Costco and pretty much empty out most of their remaining stock.

compared to the 1000 hr one from Lowe's, these LEDs can last 25000 hrs at 2x the price...no brainier for me.

The California Court Company said:
speaking of light bulbs! I think Irvine Pacific is using the cheapest they can get for our recessed lights. 3 already gone in less than 2 years time. I think the cheapest one from Lowe's only last 1000 hrs or so.

Costco is having a sale for LED bulbs. The type specifically for ours recessed lights (PAR30, 75W) is being sold very quickly. Yesterday I bought two just to test it out, and today it is already sold out when I come back to stock up more...I had to go to a second Costco and pretty much empty out most of their remaining stock.

compared to the 1000 hr one from Lowe's, these LEDs can last 25000 hrs at 2x the price...no brainier for me.

In my experience light bulbs seems to come and go by luck more than by the rated hours. I got 3 recessed light bulbs went out in 6 months from IP...LED lights are rated at 22+ years life span, in theory, but how many light bulbs can actually stay that long? not that many I bet.

Sure manufacture often has warranty over those LEDs, mine has 5 years, but how many people will bother to track and claim for warranty replacement on a sub $10 light bulb? near none probably.

Back