is talkirvine going to have a mobile version?

I do have one but us old guys still have a hard time reading anything other than simple e-mails on these things.  :p  Why can't they make slim, multi-fold screens...wait, Apple, here I come.

irvinehomeowner said:
Just get a bigger phone! :)

I can actually #monitor TI on an iPhone 5s.

The current format would be acceptable on mobile if there was an option to remove the right most panel.  On my phone and iPad, the right panel with site supporters, recent posts, etc takes up too much of the page.  There should at least be a user setting to put those adverts on top of something to give the forum posts a more useable area. 

(sigh), first world problems.

aquabliss said:
The current format would be acceptable on mobile if there was an option to remove the right most panel.  On my phone and iPad, the right panel with site supporters, recent posts, etc takes up too much of the page.  There should at least be a user setting to put those adverts on top of something to give the forum posts a more useable area. 
I agree.

I just enlarge the site so I just see the posts area.

I also use 'Recent Posts' as my landing page so I don't have to navigate through the categories and can just read from there.

@yaliu:

If you really want a stripped down version, use the WAP2 link at the bottom or you can go directly to here:
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php?wap2

WAP is Wireless Access Protocol and was originally meant for cell phones with small screens before smartphones (Android and iPhone) came along.

But I think it doesn't show images or video, which might be good for you so you won't get caught looking at qwercalves at work.

Back