Stafford at Greenwood

Do you guys think value oriented fcbs would pick this location or baker ranch in lake forest?

qwerty said:
Do you guys think value oriented fcbs would pick this location or baker ranch in lake forest?

I wouldn't call the baker ranch crowd value oriented fcbs. If they were true fcbs they know Irvine is a better ROI historically.

Maybe the better term is first time home buyer/value buyer.

Stafford is what's going to define Greenwood.  The rest of the properties will just ride its coattails.  I doubt that "low $1Ms" number will hold up for very long.

A railroad runs north of it, and Jamboree backs next to it.  Can't be good......

But conveniently close to the District.

lovingit said:
A railroad runs north of it, and Jamboree backs next to it.  Can't be good......

The railroad isn't anywhere as close to Greenwood as it is to Columbus Square.  I would consider its proximity to Jamboree to be a much bigger issue, as that was the dealbreaker for us when looking into this area.  I have lived near Edinger for the past X years, and am so over the road noise.

I'm with gasman, proximity to Jamboree is probably the biggest concern... not sure if they are going to extend the Great Wall of Tustin to help mitigate the noise.

irvinehomeowner said:
I'm with gasman, proximity to Jamboree is probably the biggest concern... not sure if they are going to extend the Great Wall of Tustin to help mitigate the noise.

Just drove by yesterday, and it appears that wall construction along Jamboree is complete...not sure if they're phasing it out, but the tall portion of the wall is done.

I think they're still extending the Great Wall northerly.. the split second lane closure/merge is still present for the slow lane, careful

gasman said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Just drove by yesterday, and it appears that wall construction along Jamboree is complete...not sure if they're phasing it out, but the tall portion of the wall is done.
If this is true, that's not good for Greenwood.

From Jamboree heading south, I have an open view of the clubhouse and the surrounding homes-to-be... and that means they can hear the roar from the modded exhaust I have on my racing minivan.

ps9 said:
I think they're still extending the Great Wall northerly.. the split second lane closure/merge is still present for the slow lane, careful

Just experienced this the other day for the first time. Split second is right. Almost got into an accident :(

I drove by today. All models have the stucco on now and most have the roof tiles on as well. The Huntley models seem to be a little ahead of the Stan pac as they had finished the stucco and tiles first. Seems like they will have plenty of time to finish by 5/30. I'm tempted to buy a Sheldon. One thing I like about greenwood over columbus square is their entrance has a median with two lanes to get in and two lanes to get out. So the entrance seems a little more TIC like and gives it a higher end feel, although I think they lose the medians throughout the rest of the community.

Back