Cantaloop

aaronpaul

Well we as a family were totally addicted to Yogurtland.  We went there almost every night.  In fact I am so used to eating froyo while watching tv late at night after the kids are asleep that whenever I watch tv, I crave my froyo...

Anyways, this is until I found out the ingredients included high fructose corn syrup and other chemical/preservatives.  It tasted pretty clean/natural...

Since we like to eat it almost everyday, I figured that I better look for a froyo place with better ingredients and found Cantaloop in Santa Ana.  It is actually only 15 min away from where I live in Irvine and they load you up with the stuff.  Their little ad on the counter saids that they don't use any high fructose corn syrup, etc.

I am glad I found this place bec. their stuff is even better than Yogurtland!  The service is really friendly too!  Anyone interested the directions are:  5 N, to 55 N.  Get off at 17th st.  Turn left at the exit and look for the strip mall with a Chipolte.  (I think it was about 3 lights from the freeway exit past the knowlwoods restaurant.)  The Cantaloop is kinda hidden but it is to the left end as you enter the parking lot.

Fun Fact:

Mr. Cantaloop himself is a member of TI.

An IHB meet-up was even hosted at his venue years ago, after hours. (I went. Trojan was there. And many others. Iho watched from the parking lot.) 

Back