The Branches - New homes in Woodbridge (Alderwood) by William Lyon

Great find.  The cool part is that they homes will not have any Mello Roos and the same HOA as the rest of Woodbridge (at least they better).  I wonder what the pricing will be and when these homes will be built. 

I wonder what the prices will be as well. Lots of families will be drawn to these homes because the area is already well established and the homes have really good size lots. They're actually like HOMES! Haha

USCTrojanCPA said:
Great find.  The cool part is that they homes will not have any Mello Roos and the same HOA as the rest of Woodbridge (at least they better).  I wonder what the pricing will be and when these homes will be built. 

No mello roos just means they are going to calculate the capitalized equivalent and tack it on the price of the house. Im guessing if they can get 700-800K for Montecito in Woodbury, I dont see why they would not charge 800-900K since there is no Mello-Roos.

Thanks for the link to the document Irvinitee!

And for those who don't want to comb through the PDF... here are some of the salient points:

Sitemap:

sqksir.jpg

Plan 1 - 3br/2.5ba 2085sft:
m9vgup.jpg

Plan 2 - 4br/2.75ba 2263sft
vy78k5.jpg

Plan 3 - 5br/2.75ba 2396sft
34g9csy.jpg

Although I like the 5th br/loft/retreat option of Plan 3, I like Plan 2 the best. The master has 2 closets and a vanity for the Mrs. and I like the Jack&Jill bathroom for the kids. It's the only plan with walk-in pantry in the kitchen. I wish in had a 2nd dining area and a loft area upstairs though.

At least all the plan have upstairs laundry with a sink.

irvinehomeowner said:
test said:
irvinehomeowner said:
test said:
All of Woodbridge sits on top of toxic runoff from El Toro.
OMG! Run for the former base land in Tustin!!!

At least Tustin cleans up their land BEFORE building on it.
You might want to check your facts BEFORE you start posting generalities. Particularly the phrase "all of Woodbridge".

Wow, so there are magical barriers in Woodbridge that prevent toxics moving from one part to another.  That's so cool.  You are a genius!

test said:
Wow, so there are magical barriers in Woodbridge that prevent toxics moving from one part to another.  That's so cool.  You are a genius!
Nope... just waiting for you to provide documented proof that **ALL** of Woodbridge sits on top of toxic runoff. Also, don't forget to look up that whenever you buy in Villages of Columbus, all the paperwork you have to sign regarding land quality and growing edible plants.

(oooo... I can hyperbole too)

Dude, I am just looking out for your best interests and trying to protect potential buyers from danger.  I guess some people just don't want to know the truth and ignorance is bliss.

jumpcut said:
Doood, too bad sales are so slow at Columbus Square that you spend the busiest RE day of the week starting flame wars on your computer instead of spending time with clients.

Doood, too bad sales are so slow at Woodbridge that you spend the busiest RE day of the week starting flame wars on your computer instead of spending time with clients.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Can both of you take this to a motel room or something?

I am illiterate when it comes to reading maps (thank you, talking-GPS-life-saver-thingy on my cell phone!) To me, it appears as though they would be razing the old Alderwood school campus, building there and also on top of the Fallbrook Park. I guess I could see the first part happening but taking away the green space seems pretty aggressive especially where current homeowners there are concerned. Am I reading the map wrong or you all seeing the same thing I am?

SoCal78 said:
I am illiterate when it comes to reading maps (thank you, talking-GPS-life-saver-thingy on my cell phone!) To me, it appears as though they would be razing the old Alderwood school campus, building there and also on top of the Fallbrook Park. I guess I could see the first part happening but taking away the green space seems pretty aggressive especially where current homeowners there are concerned. Am I reading the map wrong or you all seeing the same thing I am?

The master plan still shows the Fallbrook Park. I believe they will simply raze the old school grounds for the new development.
http://www.cityofirvine.org/cityhall/cd/planningactivities/pda/alderwood/default.asp

"ALDERWOOD PROJECT STATUS

Active:  Under review

PROJECT LOCATION
The project is located at 2 Alderwood in Woodbridge

REQUEST 
The project proposes to redevelop the former Alderwood elementary school site with 48 detached single-family residences."

again, why is there no TV wall?  Don't they know it's uncomfortable to watch TV at that angle?  I hope the fireplace is a miniature one.. 

They probably are going to be the standard height fireplaces... it's William Lyon, not TIC.

I'm just glad they are building "traditional" style homes with driveways. No 3-car garages though... not even a tandem.

I need to work on my City of Irvine docu-finding skills... need to dig up some sitemaps/floorplans for Laguna Crossing.

Back