cemetery/veteran cemetery in YOUR BACKYARD

Will you vote yes/no to build a cemetery/veteran cemetery in YOUR BACKYARD?

• yes, i will vote yes to build a cemetery in my backyard

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • i dont care. i am going NOT going to vote.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • no, i will vote against the cemetery in my backyard.

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
I wouldn't vote for or against it.

I just looked at the proposed location and it is so far from PP that I wouldn't worry about it. If I lived in Portola Springs (below Irvine Blvd), I might have some concern but it is what it is.

It will keep my kids from sneaking out at night. :)

if I am buying a home in Irvine today and it is in close proximity to the future veteran cemetery site and has significant discount in pricing, I will jump all over it.

But if I bought a home prior to the veteran cemetery being built, and my home in line to lose value, I will be 100% against it.

cemetery or not I don't care; I just don't want my home to lose value.

The California Court Company said:
if I am buying a home in Irvine today and it is in close proximity to the future veteran cemetery site and has significant discount in pricing, I will jump all over it.

But if I bought a home prior to the veteran cemetery being built, and my home in line to lose value, I will be 100% against it.

cemetery or not I don't care; I just don't want my home to lose value.

True that. The "cemetery" can materially effect the Yaliu's home value.

So I'm confused, the cemetery is a mile away from pavillion park and that is close. But pavillion park is like a third of a mile from the woodbury town center and that is far? 

qwerty said:
So I'm confused, the cemetery is a mile away from pavillion park and that is close. But pavillion park is like a third of a mile from the woodbury town center and that is far? 

Exactly.  It's just like qwerty's penis.  When he looks down, it seems really big.  But when he's seen through the window by the Asian lady next door, it looks really small.

WTTCHMN said:
qwerty said:

Exactly.  It's just like qwerty's penis.  When he looks down, it seems really big.  But when he's seen through the window by the Asian lady next door, it looks bigger than anything she has ever seen.

Fixed that for u.

qwerty said:

i love woodbury town center and i also love that it was close to me.

yaliu07 said:
qwerty said:

i love woodbury town center and i also love that it was close to me.

It was a comment directed at those who used to say pavillion park was in the middle of nowhere yet it's right accross the street from woodbury and stonegate.

Back