Public or Montessori Preschool

Thank you so much for sharing details about your Montessori preschool! At our Phoenix preschool we also provide Montessori education to kids. Our Montessori education curriculum focuses on establishing important skills in kids.

yasin44 said:
Thank you so much for sharing details about your Montessori preschool! At our Phoenix preschool we also provide Montessori education to kids. Our Montessori education curriculum focuses on establishing important skills in kids.

Interesting you are posting for a school in Pheonix Arizona.

My first born went through 2-3 years at a Montessori school. IMO it wasn't worth a tiny bit. There is nothing that M offers that your child would miss in a public system.

I would go as far as saying that bad parents and the so-called advanced/enhanced learning system simply ruined my first born's childhood and teen years. Why? He ended up being ahead of others by almost two years! Yup,it made his stupid parents very proud until we suddenly realized that all his peers were almost two years older than him. You know how that goes with a teenager.

The psychological impact was one thing and we managed to forgive ourselves for. But the worst part was that he simply couldn't handle the high level math as well as his peers because his mental development simply was not ready to take on advanced abstract concepts. The struggle was real.

Back