• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2667
  • -Received: 4020
  • 3CWG
Re: God?
« Reply #840 on: October 13, 2021, 06:40:42 PM »
Good luck trying to figure it out in the name of science. BTW someone might actually tell you he/she figured it out as you'd hope in a future. Just know that person is most likely the Anti-Christ who Jesus warned us about.

Not trying to figure out anything. Just explaining why there is stuff some people can't seem to grasp.

It's okay... no one will ever have all the answers.
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline Mety

• Thanks
  • -Given: 220
  • -Received: 277
« Reply #841 on: October 13, 2021, 06:46:26 PM »
Good luck trying to figure it out in the name of science. BTW someone might actually tell you he/she figured it out as you'd hope in a future. Just know that person is most likely the Anti-Christ who Jesus warned us about.

Not trying to figure out anything. Just explaining why there is stuff some people can't seem to grasp.

It's okay... no one will ever have all the answers.

Yeah, you're actually right here. We can't have all the answers. Only God does. Just watch out when someone says he/she does.

Offline fatduck

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 24
« Reply #842 on: October 13, 2021, 07:22:18 PM »
Only God knows everything, but a suspicious number of people seem to be able to talk to him, write down his thoughts in books, and claim to know a whole lot of information about his likes and dislikes

Offline Mety

• Thanks
  • -Given: 220
  • -Received: 277
« Reply #843 on: October 14, 2021, 09:39:48 AM »
Only God knows everything, but a suspicious number of people seem to be able to talk to him, write down his thoughts in books, and claim to know a whole lot of information about his likes and dislikes

If you meant to say the authors of The Bible, the right way to say is - God talked to them to write those words down instead of them having the ability to talk to God.

If you meant to say those so called "modern day prophets" who claim to have direct revelation from God, they're most likely false teachers and I strongly suggest to stay away from them.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal