Amazon Echo

looks pretty cool. i just requested an invite. this is great for people to lazy to use siri, such as myself. and i listen to sports radio through on the speaker phone of my iphone in the morning, so would just listen to it through this.

you probably need two or three o these things, greatroom, master bedroom, master bath/throne, loft, etc.

MrsGH said:
GH said:
Always on microphone in the house that is connected to the cloud ?  scary possibilities  :eek:

Get over it. I want one.

what just happened here plays out in every house in america, except most of these events dont become public on internet forums.  although i have to say, this does not happen in my house :)

my way or the highway!

qwerty said:
MrsGH said:
GH said:
Always on microphone in the house that is connected to the cloud ?  scary possibilities  :eek:

what just happened here plays out in every house in america, except most of these events dont become public on internet forums.  although i have to say, this does not happen in my house :)

my way or the highway!

You are absolutely right! I'll delete it or else I'll never hear the end of it from him.  :-X
Let's try a different approach then..one you'll approve  :p

qwerty said:
MrsGH said:
GH said:

Get over it. I want one.

my way or the highway!
Just like boasts of size... this is highly suspect. :)

irvinehomeowner said:
qwerty said:

my way or the highway!
Just like boasts of size... this is highly suspect. :)

Well, the picture don't lie. ;)

Mrs. qwerty leaves a note for qwerty in the morning...

Attachments

• note.jpg
    note.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 433
This product is lame.  your hand always will always have to be tied up for it to be useful.  lol

Back