6nxl68.jpg

34o4w11.jpg

8zeavb.jpg

kao09v.jpg

2lm5clz.jpg

2e5mlqb.jpg

2nl8tpf.jpg

thelandofnoland said:
Lots 1-128 close to the freeway will be Capella II built by Taylor Morrison.
Lots 129-262 close to the freeway will be "Mulberry 2.0" by Irvine Pacific.

The homes far north look like custom homes. (most likely minimum of 3000 square feet homes will be imposed.)

The Mulberry's should be interesting to see. TUSD + IP + Narrow Lots.

Do you have more info of the other builders for the "North Grove"?

I also wonder why is the plan 2 of "Capella II" (VTTM 17722, lot 1-128) has that 3.33 feet side setback?  Does the Capella plan 2 had that 3.33 feet side too?

I kind of bias but I think i might pull the trigger on those  Mulberry 2.0 with the freeway view. 

thelandofnoland said:
Lots 1-128 close to the freeway will be Capella II built by Taylor Morrison.
Lots 129-262 close to the freeway will be "Mulberry 2.0" by Irvine Pacific.

The homes far north look like custom homes. (most likely minimum of 3000 square feet homes will be imposed.)

The Mulberry's should be interesting to see. TUSD + IP + Narrow Lots.

How do you know it is TM capella part 2?  Are you just assuming because of the house size and lot size that its the same builder?

Just curious- we think that living by the orchards is a HUGE negative (pesticides, rodents, etc. etc.), so why do people here view it as a plus?  I think the Irvine Company uses it as some sort of marketing gimmick but when you think about it, it's not like you're living near a park or nature preserve...it's a working orchard owned by the Irvine Company...

thelandofnoland said:
The Plan 1 at Mulberry has the upstairs Bedroom 4 standard now to make the square footage 2,353 square feet.

The old Plan 2 at Mulberry got scrapped. The Plan 2 in the new development is really Mulberry's Plan 3.

The new Plan 3 at Mulberry is similar in size to Strada's Plan 3X in terms of square footage. It looks like the downstairs bedroom and bath is standard. There also appears to be an option for both a California room and a Conservatory.

The outline of the homes, the square footage, and the number of bedrooms and baths support these ideas.

Overall, I, like Inc, am seriously considering this new development. It has its own pocket park, is at a higher elevation relative to the freeway, is close to the orchards, is gated, and is surrounded by high-end homes. Bye, bye Strada!

That's a very good observation.  I think you are spot on with the plan 1 and plan 2 for Mulberry 2.0.

After reading your post, I went back to exam that plan 3's drawing.  I think that plan 3 is the Mulberry's plan 2 with that optional bedroom 5 at California garage.  Mulberry's plan 2 with that optional bedroom 5, the overall square footage (2715 sq.ft) exceed that of the Mulberry plan 3's.  Maybe this time around, they make that bedroom 5 standard and call it plan 3. 

So for Mulberry 2.0 (VTTM 17722, lot 129-263)

Plan 1 (2353 sq.ft) = Mulberry plan 1 with bedroom 4/loft option.
Plan 2 (2593 sq.ft) = Mulberry plan 3
plan 3 (2729 sq.ft) = Mulberry plan 2 with optional bedroom 5 at California Garage

Note:  The Mulberry plan 2 did not offer this optional bedroom 5 at California Garage and optional en suite bathroom in bedroom 2 until later phases.  The TIC's interactive floorplan was not updated and does not show these new options. 

1zdxefp.jpg

The images was provided by test. ;)http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,3934.150.html#quickreply

gobears said:
Just curious- we think that living by the orchards is a HUGE negative (pesticides, rodents, etc. etc.), so why do people here view it as a plus?  I think the Irvine Company uses it as some sort of marketing gimmick but when you think about it, it's not like you're living near a park or nature preserve...it's a working orchard owned by the Irvine Company...

Its' serene up there, the views are beautiful and looking out your window into hills of avocado orchards is much nicer than looking out into another neighbor's yard or a major street. And everyone has their opinions about the orchards and truly to what degree people will be exposed to these pesticides, rodents etc. Think of all the cancer causing radiation exposure inside of your home from wireless devices, bluetooth etc - it's all a balance. If we were all that anal about it all we should be living in the hills of Alaska, or countryside in sweden.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Especially those rodents with names like Jose, Pedro, Juan and Qwerty during the daytime.  View like that is negative premium.

So I guess your neighborhood has no gardners either right? Because my Irvine neighborhood has about 100 of them on any given day lurking around the place  ;) 

Out my window is Central Park and there is no Mexican gardeners. My other home the gardeners are no where to be found during the day.

Paris167 said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
Especially those rodents with names like Jose, Pedro, Juan and Qwerty during the daytime.  View like that is negative premium.

So I guess your neighborhood has no gardners either right? Because my Irvine neighborhood has about 100 of them on any given day lurking around the place  ;) 

You never see any gardeners in Northpark?  :eek: are we living in the same city??

irvinehomeshopper said:
Out my window is Central Park and there is no Mexican gardeners. My other home the gardeners are no where to be found during the day.

Paris167 said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Back