oil change

I just buy my own filter and oil (Mobil 1 Synthetic) and take it to a Chevy dealer where they charge $10-15 for labor.

We have Beemers so we take them to Coast Motor Werks on Main.  Highly recommended for y'all that are out of the free maintenance period for your Beemers.

Not sure what kind of car you have... For my lambo I take it to GMG and to the dealerships for the other cars. 

If you have a regular toyota/lexus/honda I would go to Aliso Viejo's Auto service, Shane will take care of you.

#FARM said:
Not sure what kind of car you have... For my lambo I take it to GMG and to the dealerships for the other cars. 

If you have a regular toyota/lexus/honda I would go to Aliso Viejo's Auto service, Shane will take care of you.

Well sure, I take my Ferrari to the dealer and the Royce to a specialty mechanic.  ;)

I take our cars (both Japanese cars) to South Coast Auto near the airport for all maintenance, including oil changes. I want to say that my wife's car is about $40 for the oil change, and mine is about $60 since my car takes synthetic oil.

FYI - they do not take appointments and they can get pretty busy so I try to bring my car in first thing in the morning. If you work nearby, they do have a free shuttle that drops you off and picks you up.

Back