Author Topic: Median Age and the Quality of a Neighborhood - Meaninful Relationshps II  (Read 16882 times)

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2660
  • -Received: 4010
  • 3CWG
Re: Median Age and the Quality of a Neighborhood - Meaninful Relationshps II
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2010, 01:44:38 PM »
Heh... I don't stop there... but it's very noticeable from Newport Blvd... as is Grant's (every town needs a little bit of country).
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline Talyssa

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 11
  • -Received: 24
Re: Median Age and the Quality of a Neighborhood - Meaninful Relationshps II
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2010, 02:47:14 PM »
you've never gone anywhere but Kean down there?  You are missing out, i love that east side costa mesa area - you need to have brunch at Plums.   Hi-Times is down there as well (its like a Bev mo, but its not a bev mo, and they have a serious serious wine cellar, also the floor is overutilized as hell and I am always scared i'm gonna knock something over)

That Conrev used to be small but I guess that business is doing really well becuase they moved into a big spot.  There's also a big used music store there (how many Brick nad mortar music stores are left, HMMM!?)  There's one in huntington beach too.

Adult stores are something my mom always cites as bringing the whole neighborhood down.  Nothing but pedaphiles and rapists you know. 

If you've really NEVER been in one, you can go into just the front area there, its mostly R rated gag gifts and cards and silly stuff like flavored massage oil and dice with naughty words on them.   ITs where you go if you need bridal shower gifts and what not.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal