gaogi said:
And apparently, now he's suing the girl who took the video for defamation!

The pregnant girl got herself a real winner there.  Wait till he turns that temper on her and the baby.

what a loser.  Feel really bad for the driver. I agree if that happened in the states bus driver would beat the crap out of him.Who does he think he is ? People have to be more respectful when in a different country.  He's the piece of s... and a......... What a dork
People in Taiwan are especially nice to ABC's it upsets me that this guy did that.

ocbird said:
what a loser.  Feel really bad for the driver. I agree if that happened in the states bus driver would beat the crap out of him.Who does he think he is ? People have to be more respectful when in a different country.  He's the piece of s... and a......... What a dork
People in Taiwan are especially nice to ABC's it upsets me that this guy did that.

This is actually a good time for a meme.  Buff asian guy picking on smaller people.  You can insert anything in place of the bus driver.  lol.  wish we could find more info on who this guy is in real life.  He has a really annoying voice.

I like how all the older people are standing up to defend the bus driver.

But to take the other side, we know how angry people can get when defending their babies. ;)

Back