Sage II at Portola Springs South

ip

Sage II is selling. The website deceitfully says that it starts at $699K, but the real prices are...

Plan 1: $720K (open-to-below + big yard = $?)
Plan 2: $835K (in that case, pay $30K more and go with Corte Bella Plan 2)
P.S. HUGE yard compared to other developments
Plan 3: $800K

Quick-move ins (across from models?) available in August, with phase homes ready in November. For an identical home to the model Plan 1, they want $835K (not as ridiculous as Springhouse though)!

Surprisingly, Sage II had a larger impression on me than Colibri, even though Sage II is built by KB and Colibri has an actual driveway.

But, ... CFD taxes alone sum to nearly $5000 annually!!!

$5000 mello-roos = $416/mo

Every $50/month is about $10k in house price (@ 4% interest).

That makes plan 1 $803k, plan 2 $918k, plan 3 $883k (when comparing with non mello-roos neighborhoods)

Because it's mostly single-story. If I had a choice between Plan 2 and Plan 3, I would actually pay for Plan 2.

Stopped by the grand opening today... Was pretty dead and the food truck was already gone but this was like around 3p so maybe the crowds were there earlier but Grand Opening day you probably don't expect any parking spots in the sales office to be available, and there were plenty.

ps9 said:
They let YOU attend grand openings?

My sons picture is up in all the sales offices... Surveillance footage from Calibri I presume.  It's not easy being blacklisted from all these openings.

Back