Anaheim Packing District

ps99472

http://anaheimpackingdistrict.com/
http://www.yelp.com/biz/anaheim-packing-district-anaheim

Brought to you by the same development group as The Lab and The Camp.  And like all their previous projects, parking at the Packing District is a bitch.  We came here on Saturday night, the streets are jammed with parked cars, feel sorry for the homeowners in the surrounding area.  I would be throwing a fit down at city hall if I lived here. 

Parking issue I can deal with, but a lack of eating space?  The Packing House is a two level food court.  But it is a food court with a lack of tables and counters for diners.  What other food court has such an utter fail in design?  Avoid at all times on weekends, NOT family friendly, this placed is geared towards millenials/hipsters without kids.  Perfect for people watching or if you're on a date.  We had the ramen, which had the shortest line compared to the fish/chips place.  It was subpar and a stomach ache later.  Not impressed.  Overheard a lady with a baby telling the ramen dude "there's no place to sit!"  and she waited 20 minutes for her food.  So she walked around for that long and still couldn't find a seat.  Sucked balls.

that line wrapped around all of 2nd level, no thanks.  Most people in line are glued to their phones, so the wait to them is not bad.  Our group had a 5 year old, 4 year old, and 2 year old twins.  We would not last in that line.

The location totally sucks - it's by the homeless park which is 5 min away and a lot of crime near by.

Location, location, location

eyephone said:
The location totally sucks - it's by the homeless park which is 5 min away and a lot of crime near by.

Location, location, location

Sounds like business is still pretty good there

How do you fence a washer and dryer?

White van pulls up next to me at stoplight:

"Hey you wanna buy a Whirlpool?"

Popbar was overpriced... However; we did enjoy the pistachio pop with waffle cone and white chocolate dip...

Whatever you do, don't order the mint... Save your $5!!

Parking was horrible, even on a Thursday afternoon.  The feel and layout is pretty cool.  They have swing benches downstairs, a few sitting areas scattered around for lounging and a handful of tables with chairs for dining. 

Worth checking out!

Back