Author Topic: Vista Scena at Orchard Hills  (Read 13017 times)

Offline DrTravel

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 33
  • -Received: 137
  • Factual and civil
Re: Vista Scena at Orchard Hills
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2016, 03:21:50 PM »
So what's going on with Vista Scena?

Corte Bella sold out a while ago, Strada and Entrada are nearly sold out, Terrazza is picking up.

As far as build progress, it seems like TIC not wasting any time constructing Vista Scenas.  I heard recently they had about 100 80+ homes remaining in the project.

Who did you "hear" this from? They currently have 4 home sites available with 62 in future phases plus 3 model homes. Since March 21 they have sold 38 homes - about 6.3 a month. Not a great sales pace but much better than before March of this year. I "heard" that sales have picked up in the past three months - just like Terrazza did. Wonder if Eastwood pricing sent some people over to OH?
Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.

Offline someguy

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 83
  • -Received: 64
  • I'm poor af
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2016, 03:42:21 PM »
I heard recently they had about 100 80+ homes remaining in the project.

Who did you "hear" this from? They currently have 4 home sites available with 62 in future phases plus 3 model homes. Since March 21 they have sold 38 homes

From the sales people sometime between March 21 when they had 107 unsold homes and today when they have 69 unsold homes ;)

Offline lnc

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 573
  • -Received: 1064
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2016, 06:29:11 PM »
So what's going on with Vista Scena?

This is why.

Roughly the same size house (and design) as Petaluma, Jasmine, and San Mateo, but attached with double HOA

Vista Scena is one of the most expensive attached product and double HOA certainly don't help.  People just prefer detached more than the attached one. 

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline Tbharvey

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 4
  • -Received: 6
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2016, 04:16:55 PM »
I'm wondering what they're gonna do with that decent sized corner of land at the corner of Working Ranch and Crescent Moon? It's almost big enough for a home-site, so i hope it's a nice grassy park-ish area and not a bunch of mulch and a tree.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal