So, where is everyone?

cubiczirconia

Last summer was busy in TI, we were all trying to lose weight/ reclaim something we thought was our perfection/ just get healthy. What are the plans for this summer?

My plans..

I survived visits from parents and in-laws, and ate like every meal is my last meal on earth. Trip home added a few more pounds. My gym membership expired somewhere there, didn't bother to renew. Never stepped on the scale. I knew the balloon was inflating, but didn't care until it was time to buy clothes in next size.

Walking 10K steps a day.
Bought gym membership but haven't used it yet.
Doing at least breakfast and one meal right.

NSR- ?
IHO -?
I don't even know your new handle, Homer - ?

SoCal- did you manage to reach goal?

I never saw my six pack though I got up to four.. I think six pack is an urban myth :p

I'm going to visit Homer over at John's Creek.  He just put in a archery target in his backyard. 

You are going to visit Homer... but not me? What the ????

jmoney74 said:
I'm going to visit Homer over at John's Creek.  He just put in a archery target in his backyard. 

New jobs have made a mess of exercise and eating. Too many meals out and too much sitting in meetings with zero gym time

I've actually started cutting for summer since April.  JMoney got me on his diet tip.  I should be down to 10% body fat hopefully by mid June.  Last night's meal at JMoney's house set me back a little though! We had porterhouse steak, lots of wine, loads of bread and endless cookies.

Congrats on finally moving into Melrose!

Homer_Simpson said:
I should be down to 10% body fat hopefully by mid June. 

just 10% - c'mon man, step your game up :)

if your bar aint bending you're just pretending

Hugh_Jackman_Wolverine_Deadlifting_Workout_Toe_Shoes_FiveFingers_Leangains-1.jpg

Homer_Simpson said:
I actually deadlift more than he does.. lol

i think i read somewhere that was about 405 pounds he was lifting. IHO - you do that getting out of bed right? :)

irvinehomeowner said:
nosuchreality said:
irvinehomeowner said:
When I "squat", it's more... after about 10 minutes, it's about 10 lbs lighter. :)

Girlie man
My drop off is bigger than you.

And all this time I've been wondering why, to this day, each time I have a TI dream where I see you in person, you always stink real bad from 5 feet away. My intuition must be on to something! If were were Peanuts characters, you would be this one.

5656410_orig.jpg

Back