Saratoga at Stonegate OUTRAGEOUS MODEL HOME PRICES

ip

Is it my mistake, or on irvinepacific.com why does it say that Saratoga Plan 1 is in the High 900s and Saratoga Plan 2X is in the Low Millions? Is this in response to the raises of all of the home prices in Orchard Hills??  :eek:

Saratoga Plan 2X Pricetag: $1,070,236

Welcome to the era of million dollar condos! Terrazza is hence a discount!  :)

I was there yesterday. In Saratoga, only the two Model homes (Residence 1 and Residence 2x) remain. The Residence 1 model home is priced at 978,000.  :eek:

Even the customer service rep says he wouldn't buy the model home at that ridiculous price after being walked by tourists for two years :p

c4 said:
Even the customer service rep says he wouldn't buy the model home at that ridiculous price after being walked by tourists for two years :p

That seems interesting.  The price is quite high but I think model homes are generally overpriced.  One good thing is that you can always blame TIC and the contractors for any problems because they're the ones who picked and installed all the options.

Who cares how many people have walked through? You really think you're going to catch some rare disease from them? Is the hardwood going to wear thin? I don't get it.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Goriot said:
$1.07 million for Saratoga model home went PENDING
http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/314-Berkshire-92620/unit-1/home/55629390

Who is buying this home for $1.1 million?
Some sucker obviously.  Why would anyone buy a model home where thousands and thousands of people have walked through it?  I have no idea.

Joe61022 said:
Who cares how many people have walked through? You really think you're going to catch some rare disease from them? Is the hardwood going to wear thin? I don't get it.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Goriot said:
$1.07 million for Saratoga model home went PENDING
http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/314-Berkshire-92620/unit-1/home/55629390

Who is buying this home for $1.1 million?
Some sucker obviously.  Why would anyone buy a model home where thousands and thousands of people have walked through it?  I have no idea.
Everything gets worn out, it's not about any disease.  Besides, why would I want to pay through the nose for a model that some interior designer picked out since I may only like some of the stuff.  As they say in real estate, never buy the most expensive home in the neighborhood.  Over time, the price difference between the model one and any model match in the tract will shrink.  But hey, that's just me. 

Guys, if you wonder who would buy this or why, please read the description again... This home contains a framed mirror.  That's right, a mirror... With a frame. 

aquabliss said:
Guys, if you wonder who would buy this or why, please read the description again... This home contains a framed mirror.  That's right, a mirror... With a frame. 

That's a pricey upgrade at the design center.

Back