LA Fitness

annabanana

Has anyone signed up recently at the LA Fitness near Woodbury?  I'm thinking of signing my husband and I up but I hate going in there and dealing with their sales people.  I'd like to get an idea of the cost before heading in and seeing what deal I can get.

Currently, we have an old 24 hr membership that we are paying $7 a month (each of us).

We signed up about two years ago, $0 initiation and pay $29/month each for me and my wife.

annabanana said:
Currently, we have an old 24 hr membership that we are paying $7 a month (each of us).
That must have been in the late 80s/early 90s, I know people with the same rate who got them during the wayback era.

We have a LA Fitness membership in Woodbury, and its about $8.25 a week, for unlimited use of the facilities.  It's very clean inside.

I doubt you'll get much better of a deal than $7/month (or $14 total for you) anywhere.  Costco has a package for 24HF where you pay $450 for 3 years up front, which I consider a pretty good deal and even that comes out to $12.50/month for a single person.  I can't really comment on LAF vs. 24HF though.

is anybody interested to negotiate a better 3 yr deal and later some lumpsum / yr with LA Fitness. i need at least 4 people so that i can talk to them to give us a good deal. i myself is with LA Fitness but paying 24.99/month, wanted to go for a yearly membership.

Back