How do i post a pic

I'm not sure if the admins changed the attachment feature as I noticed the pricing sheets and tract plans on the Sonoma/Monte/Carm thread are no longer available.

The other way to do it is upload it tohttp://www.tinypic.comand then use the
tags.

The feature had been temporarily disabled while some technical issues were being ironed out. It is now available once again for ease of use in uploading directly to the site. Enjoy.

nytransplant said:
ok, but I still don't see the links/button... to upload an image for a post?

It goes a little somethin' like this:

Hit "Reply". At the bottom of the box, you'll see "Additional Options". Click it. Now you'll see a label that says "Attach" and a blank box with a "Browse" button to the right of it. Clickitty-click. Select your picture. Now Post or Preview. Tah-Dah! You're back in business!

Please note, if you're using "Quick Reply" or quoting a post (which automatically goes into a quick reply), the attachment feature is not visible.

For more info, click the "Help" button at the top of your screen and view the section on attachments, which is here:http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php?action=help;area=posting_topics#attachments

I am not able to see pictures that are posted in a few threads? How do i see them, is there anything I need to enable in my browser?

Which pictures?

It could be your network/firewall blocking access to certain sites which those pictures are hosted on.

For the techno-challenged, how do you insert the img?
I click on the "insert img" button and get .

Do I put a link in the middle?

I can only post as an attachment, like so.

Attachments

• New Big expensive.jpg
    New Big expensive.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 394
i normally right click on pic and select "copy image location"

then i put in the reply box

candice-swanepoel-1.jpg

then i got to preview, highlight the web address, and click on the insert image button

ob1 said:
For the techno-challenged, how do you insert the img?
I click on the "insert img" button and get .

Do I put a link in the middle?

I can only post as an attachment, like so.
To put images inline, like qwerty said, you need to use the URL of the image.

Then, you have to bookend it with the img tags.

If you use the editor (on full reply, not quick reply), highlight the URL for the image and press the IMG button and it will add the img tags.

I love big big yards. If it was just a yard comparison Kim > Candace. But to me the ideal woman is 5'9" 120-135. My first wife was 5'9 130-135. So Candace has the height, could use a little more meat but hey no ones perfect :)

Plus you throw in those blue eyes and blonde hair and we got a winner!

qwerty said:
I love big big yards. If it was just a yard comparison Kim > Candace. But to me the ideal woman is 5'9" 120-135. My first wife was 5'9 130-135. So Candace has the height, could use a little more meat but hey no ones perfect :)

Plus you throw in those blue eyes and blonde hair and we got a winner!

Who cares about the starter. What about the trophy wife?

My current wife is Asian. So no big big yard. But she makes almost as much as I do :) 

And I'm much happier with her than the starter wife.

Asians with big yards aren't common but I hear they do exist in garden grove and Westminster

Back