Great Park Beachwood question

yaliu07

Most of other builders are already in phase 7 and some build are completely sold out.  beachwood is currently at phase 3 and they delayed their phase 4 releases.  what's going on beachwood?  It seems that no one wants to buy beachwood.

I think their one story product is over priced for what it is.  I think some of the floor plans are not favorable.  The one with the inlaw quarters.. I think only has a master and regular bed upstairs.. not fun if you got 2 kids.  Not sure about the other plan. 

Are you looking at Beachwood? 

Their other product, Roundtree is selling much better with nicer floor plans.  Things are slowing down now where people can be picky with their purchase. 

When I think of Lennar, I think of rotten eggs.  Perhaps they should change their name to 5 points or something.

If that were the case.. roundtree wouldn't sell either.. but that has sold out quickly. 

I think the high pricing is due to Beachwood being in the Phase 10 stage of sales.

Plan 1) $882,990
Plan 2X) $950,990*
Plan 2) $988,990*
Plan 3X) $1,003,990

*So do people really like NextGen products?

WTTCMN said:
??? said:
I think the high pricing is due to Beachwood being in the Phase 10 stage of sales.

Plan 1) $882,990
Plan 2X) $950,990*
Plan 2) $988,990*
Plan 3X) $1,003,990

*So do people really like NextGen products?

People actually rent it out. I've seen 2 rosemist plan 1 owners rent out the next gen unit. One was asking $1500 I think.  Not sure what they end up getting but basically pays your taxes. Not a bad deal if you don't mind a renter in a portion of your house.

sheesh.. 1500 and you dont even get a full kitchen..

Back