Well all that money isn't going to keep him from getting prison/jail raped. Gang bang coming his way, black/Hispanic style.

in china, the police DO NOT enforce the traffic laws. It's no wonder the chinaboy has no idea what to do when a police patrol car is flashing lights and sirens going off! lock him up and then send him back to china!!!  :p

Old days are gone when US student visa was only issued to those Chinese students who excelled academically and won fellowships from US universities.  Getting a visa with money out of your own pocket was like hitting a lottery.  Those people in general are serious and responsible about what they are doing.

Maybe since 5 years ago, getting a student visa is easier and easier as long as you have money to pay tuition.  When those kids who may only know "money can buy anything? pour in, you know what will happen.

I wont be surprised to read more news like this.

gladiacmx said:
Did you guys just see this on the news??
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/High-Speed-Pursuit-Through-West-LA-246468591.html

Kcal9 just said it was a 18 year old Chinese kid, straight from China, very fluent in Mandarin, and apparently didn't understand why he was being chased with flashing lights.  CHP's response was "anyone with a license should understand to pull over when sirens are blaring".  Do they not teach what sirens are in China?

Well, I'm sure daddy's got this one bailed out for his son.

My concern is his poor taste in cars! What 18 year old with money buys a BMW 750i. At least have the police chase you in something with more style like the Bieber Mobile.  ;)

Justin-Bieber-White-Ferrari-458-Italia.jpg

iacrenter said:
My concern is his poor taste in cars! What 18 year old with money buys a BMW 750i. At least have the police chase you in something with more style like the Bieber Mobile.  ;)

+1 on poor taste in car choice.  it's not a bad car, it's just that the car is more of a grandpa's car.

However, on the other hand, we don't need another Justin Bieber wannabe speeding down the street. :mad:

Back