Designer Experience

If any of you need design consulting, I am available to provide my services as well. I guarantee you my price is significantly lower than anyone else out there. Just shoot me a pm.  :)

dealcatcher said:
If any of you need design consulting, I am available to provide my services as well. I guarantee you my price is significantly lower than anyone else out there. Just shoot me a pm.  :)

Post some of your work  ;D

Troller_Simpson said:
dealcatcher said:

Post some of your work  ;D

Haha. If you're genuinely interested, I'll show you in person. Just PM me your info and I'll reach out.

No relation, but good to hear that there are more Austrians out there doing good work...  :p

Might have to coordinate with this guy and see if we can pitch an idea to HGTV: we can be the West Coast answer to "Love it or List it"

Gunther vs. Gunther

I know two Gunthers... this is the less famous one:

gunther-friends.jpg

(he also likes the smell of Jennifer Aniston)

IrvineRealtor said:
No relation, but good to hear that there are more Austrians out there doing good work...  :p

Might have to coordinate with this guy and see if we can pitch an idea to HGTV: we can be the West Coast answer to "Love it or List it"

Gunther vs. Gunther

Or Property Brothers ;)

Back