WTF this is how people live in Santa Ana and I refuse to live my life like this after having to pay so much for RE in this city.  Don't talk to strangers and especially those walking dogs by using pets to lure young boys and girls. Was it a big pee pee exposed? That should eliminate 90% of Irvine 's population as suspects.

Gosh, reading that police bulletin just makes me feel like men are total animals. Why is it things like this always happen with men being the perpetrators. You never read about women doing this, going up & lewdly exposing themselves to strangers (sad Qwerty.)

In Santa Ana the headline would have been like this: Man was beaten and kicked to death by a group of young gang bangers. He was also castrated. The police is carefully reviewing Facebook and YouTube to identify the teenage girls. Caution to the men please don't expose yourself in this city go somewhere else where it is safe.

When I was in 2nd grade, I was playing in our little neighborhood park (similar to a tot lot) with some friends. This older teenage / early 20's guy came up to me & said, "I'm going to show you something." I said, "Like what?" He turned around, dropped his trousers, and flashed me his huge neon white butt (*shivers*). He told me not to tell anyone. He said he was going to leave, and come back later that evening. He told me to meet him there at a certain time and he was going to show me the front! My friend said no but I said, "Ok" (only because I knew what I was going to do.) I ran home & told my parents. They called the police. The police interviewed me. I told them when & where they could find the guy & gave a description. They nabbed him right in front of me. He looked so embarrassed. Haha.

I just got this email too.

Here is the Irvine PD link:

http://www.cityofirvine.org/civica/press/display.asp?layout=1&Entry=1600

And the sketch:

blobfetch.asp

Dude sticks around Irvine.. couldn't leave the scene even after all the press. 

I'm having some doubts that the man in custody is the same fella.

Compare the mugshot to the composite sketch.

blobfetch.asp
Joseph-Anguiano.jpg

One has a widow's peak. One doesn't. That's the biggest difference and an obvious characteristic I'd notice on a man.

One has short hair which appears nappy. One doesn't. The sketch looks more like a black man. The suspect is Hispanic. The witness description at the time said "short dark brown hair". Compare to the suspect... looks like a #2 or 3 on the sides, scissors on top.

There are some similarities, though. Most obvious is the exaggerated cupid's bow. Also I think his eyes are very similar to the sketch.

Original description said "The suspect is described as male, with light skin, 20-30 years old with short dark brown hair." Well, he's 25. Light skin. We'll see about the rest.

blobfetch.asp
index.php

J$, yeah I'll agree, I do see the similarities there.

Homerrr...! You have some 'splainin' to do.  :mad:

SoCal said:
Such a pessimist.
One has a widow's peak. One doesn't. That's the biggest difference and an obvious characteristic I'd notice on a man.
Maybe you, but maybe not a kid.
One has short hair which appears nappy. One doesn't. The sketch looks more like a black man.
Hmm... I didn't think the sketch looked African American.
The suspect is Hispanic. The witness description at the time said "short dark brown hair". Compare to the suspect... looks like a #2 or 3 on the sides, scissors on top.

There are some similarities, though. Most obvious is the exaggerated cupid's bow. Also I think his eyes are very similar to the sketch.
I doubt a sketch which is a relay of what someone remembers to an artist's conception is going to be 100% accurate.

I wonder if IPD called in the witnesses and put him in a lineup.

irvinehomeowner said:
SoCal said:
Such a pessimist.
Maybe you, but maybe not a kid.
One has short hair which appears nappy. One doesn't. The sketch looks more like a black man.
Hmm... I didn't think the sketch looked African American.
The suspect is Hispanic. The witness description at the time said "short dark brown hair". Compare to the suspect... looks like a #2 or 3 on the sides, scissors on top.

I doubt a sketch which is a relay of what someone remembers to an artist's conception is going to be 100% accurate.

I wonder if IPD called in the witnesses and put him in a lineup.

Yah, true, regardless of age, if a guy just randomly had his weenie hanging out when approaching me, I may not take notice of, um... other... um, prominent characteristics.  :p

But now that I compare again, one has a square jaw, one doesn't. Can't change that. One has sideburns, one doesn't. He could change his haircut but if he's brazen enough to return to the scene of a crime, I doubt he'd take care to change his appearance. Could be him, though. The eyes have it.

well if they bring him in.. then the teens can verify what his weenie looks like.  weenie line up.

jmoney74 said:
well if they bring him in.. then the teens can verify what his weenie looks like.  weenie line up.

Hope they didn't nab Qwerty for that line up... All the police officers will get jealous when they do that line up.

Back