La Vita at Orchard Hills

test

fp3xpg.jpg

Approximately 3,400-4,000 Sq. Ft.
4-5 Bedrooms, 4.5?5.5 Baths
Featuring guest suites, outdoor rooms, prep kitchens, and shared garden motor courts
2.5-3-Car Garages

http://brookfieldsocal.com/la-vita-at-orchard-hills/

Is that an upgrade?  Wonder if you can pick their ethnicity at the design center.

You would think if they had driveways they would mention that right after the extra .5 garage

USCTrojanCPA said:
4,000sf homes on a motorcourt?  Weak sauce!  :-X
+1,000,000.  I hope these languish on the market so builders will finally understand that people buying $1M homes want their own personal driveway, not shared motorcourts.

C'mon... the way they describe it, sounds worth $1m+:
Brookfield said:
Individual homes are clustered in small piazza?s that provide discrete privacy within shared garden motor courts.
Mike Piazza was a good baseball player.

OCgasman said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
+1,000,000.  I hope these languish on the market so builders will finally understand that people buying  $1M $1.5m homes want their own personal driveway, not shared motorcourts.

Fixed that for you. ;)

Although some will have views, I agree with you, I think it's going to be a hard sales.

For goodness sake, why the motorcourt?  Under 800k, i might think about a house with a motor court but i am paying a million+, why would i want to share anything?

OCgasman said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
+1,000,000.  I hope these languish on the market so builders will finally understand that people buying $1M homes want their own personal driveway, not shared motorcourts.

I'm pretty sure these will have driveways.

Back