Plan 1: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1627 sqft
Plan 2: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1654 sqft
Plan 3: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1804 sqft

5/22/2014 Pricing
Plan 1: $727,620
Plan 2: $725,923
Plan 3: $760,504

Hi, new here.

Anyone have any insight on the pricing of Jasmine? Interested in the plan 1.

I got the newsletter email that says starting in the "High $600,000's", but the website currently shows as starting in the "Mid 600,000's".

Wondering if it's going to pick up where San Mateo ended at, or will IP do a price increase on these since they know the floor plan is so popular? But maybe being in CV / close to the freeway will make it a wash?

incognito said:
Hi, new here.

Anyone have any insight on the pricing of Jasmine? Interested in the plan 1.

I got the newsletter email that says starting in the "High $600,000's", but the website currently shows as starting in the "Mid 600,000's".

Wondering if it's going to pick up where San Mateo ended at, or will IP do a price increase on these since they know the floor plan is so popular? But maybe being in CV / close to the freeway will make it a wash?

TI is known for low-balling in ads.  Then once the actual price comes out, it's always higher.  Expect the low 700K's.  But they are not as bad as William Lyon tho. 

Really like the plan 1 Jasmine, but as most always with the new Irvine developments, I have a certain pricing discomfort which the previous post touches on.

ZeroLot said:
TI is known for low-balling in ads.  Then once the actual price comes out, it's always higher.  Expect the low 700K's.  But they are not as bad as William Lyon tho.

Wow, that's going to make it ~$433+ per square feet! Wonder how well that's going to sell at low $700,000's starting. Is that market that hot right now

Does this mean Beijing or Shanghai babies are screwed?  The air pollution in those cities are off the charts.

Comparatively living next to freeways is paradise for FCBs from Shanghai or Beijing.

Air by the fwy 5 is super clean when one could see headlight or the sun.

zubs said:
Does this mean Beijing or Shanghai babies are screwed?  The air pollution in those cities are off the charts.

Did a quick drive by the neighborhood today. It looks like the model homes are situated furthest away from the freeway (obviously); however, the phase 1 construction looks like it's closest to the freeway. Seems like they plan on building the phases from the freeway inward, instead of furthest first and then build out towards the freeway.

See red outline in general map attached.

Attachments

• Cypress Village Jasmine construction.jpg
    Cypress Village Jasmine construction.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 635
gladiacmx said:
incognito said:
Did a quick drive by the neighborhood today. It looks like the model homes are situated furthest away from the freeway (obviously); however, the phase 1 construction looks like it's closest to the freeway. Seems like they plan on building the phases from the freeway inward, instead of furthest first and then build out towards the freeway.

See red outline in general map attached.

They always seem to build the models furthest away from the freeway first (caserta too).  Then build the phases closest to the freeways in the first phases to get the suckers in.  Great plan, I would do the same if I was the marketer. 

*next*

well, the further the distance justifies overpaying paying higher prices in the future phases. 

Back