Plan 1: $895,000 - $925,000
Plan 2: $945,000 - $965,000
Plan 3: $1,020,000

7/15/2014 Pricing
Plan 1: $927,500
Plan 2: $952,500
Plan 3: $1,021,500

FranchisePlr said:
Similar to Magnolia/Mulberry homes and pricing?  Or is the a rebranded name for them?

These are different TIC homes on cul-de-sac streets.  Model homes just started construction, so expect grand opening summer 2014.

Expect prices for sure with those lots for IP properties to start at mid to high 800s.  Site premiums could reach low 900s given current pricing today

test said:
Plan 1: 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,139 sqft
Plan 2: 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,225 sqft
Plan 3: 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,413 sqft

Lot Size: 3,216 - 4,051 sqft

Hi Test,

Do you know who the builder is??  Also is there any place to see floor plans??  Thanks in advance.

ZeroLot said:
test said:

Hi Test,

Do you know who the builder is??  Also is there any place to see floor plans??  Thanks in advance.

Irvine Pacific.  I haven't come across the floorplans.

test said:
ZeroLot said:
test said:

Hi Test,

Irvine Pacific.  I haven't come across the floorplans.

Yikes!  IP again.  Wish there was a bit more variety.  Anyhow, I see the wood beams up for the models for Laurel already when I drove by this weekend. 

It's interesting tho that they are NOT advertising this in January when they plan on releasing it by summer, my guess is June?  That's only 5 months away and no info about them online at all.  I wonder if this is an indicator that sales have slowed significantly and they don't want potential buyers for their other CV homes to hold back and wait for Laurel??

I like some things about Irvine Pacific homes. The floorplans feel more open (especially the kitchen and great room), so it makes the house feel more airy and bigger than what it really is.

I also like that Irvine Pacific makes their staircases wide. Other builders, such as The New Home Co. @ Lambert Ranch took note of that, & incorporated wider staircases into their houses too.

But the recycling of floor plans is definitely annoying. And given how they tried to market the "California court," I wouldn't be surprised if the next innovation is the "California garage" - i.e. no more garage, just park on the street.

You are little late. IP sold many Califarages already.

gaysian said:
I like some things about Irvine Pacific homes. The floorplans feel more open (especially the kitchen and great room), so it makes the house feel more airy and bigger than what it really is.

I also like that Irvine Pacific makes their staircases wide. Other builders, such as The New Home Co. @ Lambert Ranch took note of that, & incorporated wider staircases into their houses too.

But the recycling of floor plans is definitely annoying. And given how they tried to market the "California court," I wouldn't be surprised if the next innovation is the "California garage" - i.e. no more garage, just park on the street.

CV resident said:
Do you think this home will be more or less expensive than Mulberry?

The lots are larger than Mulberry and they start at a minimum of 4 bedrooms.  Mulberry starts at a minimum of 3 bedrooms for Plan 1.  So based on size alone, Laurel will be more expensive.

Back