2010 CA Tax Credit

OKkid

For those of you who applied for the state tax credit, how long did it take before you heard back regarding whether or not your application was accepted?

Thanks in advance.

I called the FTB. Those who applied in mid-May are just starting to get their letters. It's about a 3 month wait time.

I haven't received anything yet either, but i did call the FTB and they found my information and confirmed that they will be shipping a notice to me within the next 3 weeks!  I was a little worried because my neighbors already received something in the mail last week, but I haven't.  For those who have not heard back, i recommend that you call them at:

888.792.4900 (press 1)
http://www.ftb.ca.gov/individuals/new_home_credit.shtml

HOO-FREAKIN-RAY  :'(

After 6 months and weekly phone calls, I finally got my APPROVAL letter in the mail yesterday.

I did a happy dance at my mailbox. I hope it's somewhere on YouTube.

OKkid said:

After 6 months and weekly phone calls, I finally got my APPROVAL letter in the mail yesterday.

congrats,
do u mind sharing when did u fax it?

octrends said:
OKkid said:

congrats,

I closed at the end of June and faxed it the 2nd week of July.

OKkid said:
octrends said:
OKkid said:

congrats,

I closed at the end of June and faxed it the 2nd week of July.

thx, i filed in the 3rd week of Jul, let me call them to see if my app is processed or not?

Just call and ask.  We closed in late July.  And I called (because of this thread) and they said I was approved yesterday!

I sent mine in end of October, and got the official letter today.  I did send in the reservation papaerwork back in June, so that may have helped.

Back