cycling

Back in the IHB days, there were quite a few cyclists here, even one of the mods.

Not sure where they are now.

And welcome to TI, rideBMC.

I'll have to dust off my old roadie... I do ride my fixie sometimes around the hood though...

when and where?? preferably not saturday mornings... I may start showing up to heritage for some bball action to keep my old homie IHO happy.

I have a road bike that I haven't ridden in a while.  (There's a GARMIN on it for age reference, haha)

I also have a 6" trail bike and an 8" downhill bike. 

I am pretty familiar with all of the trails in Aliso Wood Canyon, but am wanting to explore Whiting Ranch.

I am pretty out of riding shape so the climbing pace may be slow, but I am up for a ride.

I am definitely a beginner but have a cycling bike and an old school specialized mtn bike.  42 year old male, just looking at biking for exercise but not one of the streamline racers.  Would be upto networking with other beginning riders in OC to try out some trails.

i ride from Portola Springs every saturday morning if you guys are interested. i either go to back bay in newport beach or santiago canyon loop to el toro

Back