Orchard Hills Homes

test

Orchard Hills Map
ao8gmv.jpg

7,500 sqft lots on a motor court - coming soon to Orchard Hills

16jr021.jpg

Tyler Durden said:
OpenSky said:
I met someone this week in my Northpark neighborhood that said OH is being called the "Brentwood of Irvine." Personally I'd be concerned about the fire risk posed by these homes given the proximity to the Loma Ridge.

Not brentwood, the bel air of OC.  At least that's what folks have told me.

Is that like Laguna Altera being the Laguna Beach of central OC?

You guys are hilarious.  Doesn't matter how much we hate, FCBs will buy that shit up in cash regardless.

irvineboy said:
You guys are hilarious.  Doesn't matter how much we hate, FCBs will buy that shit up in cash regardless.
I was once ridiculed to no end about this same sentiment.

Those who did so have gone very quiet.

irvinehomeowner said:
irvineboy said:

I agree with Tyler Durden.  I am simply saying that it doesn't matter how many people complain about the floorplans, location, etc of the new development.  In the end they sell, which is the reason why new homes are continuously being built.  The people who are buying them are mainly FCBs because ultimately it's the Irvine zip code they are seeking.  Guess I have to spell it out.

OpenSky said:
I met someone this week in my Northpark neighborhood that said OH is being called the "Brentwood of Irvine." Personally I'd be concerned about the fire risk posed by these homes given the proximity to the Loma Ridge.

Unfortunately, people have short memories. I agree with you, most of OH sits in a high fire danger zone.

I remember the Santiago Fire of 2007 and flames torching brush along the 261 at OH and among the trees in the Avocado groves.  Other parts of the fire burned the Eucalyptus trees along Portola Pkwy just across the street from SG and the hills near the 241 just behind PS.

I don't think FCB and new buyers care. Not until we get another fire will it even cross their mind.

Here is my warning back in July of 2009:http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,4531.msg188617.html#msg188617

irvineboy said:
irvinehomeowner said:
irvineboy said:

I agree with Tyler Durden.  I am simply saying that it doesn't matter how many people complain about the floorplans, location, etc of the new development.  In the end they sell, which is the reason why new homes are continuously being built.  The people who are buying them are mainly FCBs because ultimately it's the Irvine zip code they are seeking.  Guess I have to spell it out.
Don't get me wrong... I am agreeing with you.

But there are many who don't see the desire of Irvine and refuse to believe FCBs exist.

They are no longer arguing that point.

If someone knows, how do the new home development sales pace compare from different cities? I've heard the new one near Ladera Ranch, Rancho Mission Viejo(?) is moving too.

FCBs are not just in Irvine.  My co-worker lives in Newport Beach and he says many FCBs are buying up in his neighborhood as well.  Sendero @ Rancho Mission Viejo has slowed down a lot since opening other than the Seacountry and Tri-Pointe homes which I feel are better built than the IP homes.  I was interested in the Ryland homes there but the commute back and forth to Irvine would be a B.  I always get called by the sales reps @ Sendero that homes are falling out of escrow all the time from different builders.

FranchisePlr said:
FCBs are not just in Irvine.  My co-worker lives in Newport Beach and he says many FCBs are buying up in his neighborhood as well.  Sendero @ Rancho Mission Viejo has slowed down a lot since opening other than the Seacountry and Tri-Pointe homes which I feel are better built than the IP homes.  I was interested in the Ryland homes there but the commute back and forth to Irvine would be a B.  I always get called by the sales reps @ Sendero that homes are falling out of escrow all the time from different builders.
I went out there with a client and unless you telecommute or have your own business, it's a pain in the behind to get to the 5 freeway.  Then of course you have the 5 freeway traffic heading North in the morning. 

Hi all,

I have a question - If I sign up on the interest list for Orchard Hills, do I give up the right for broker rebate if I eventually purchase at Orchard Hills?

Thanks.

bookworm said:
Hi all,

I have a question - If I sign up on the interest list for Orchard Hills, do I give up the right for broker rebate if I eventually purchase at Orchard Hills?

Thanks.
Nope, as long as you show up with your agent in person on your first physical visit they should still be eligible for the broker co-op.  However, if the sign-up for the interest list has a spot that asks who referred you then you should put your agent's name.

bones said:
And for those that thought OH was strictly $2m+, looks like that's not the case as they are building townhomes and triplexes. OH for the masses!! Not....

And this development is considered by some to be the "Bel Air" of Irvine! Come on, get real!!!

Back