Extention List...

GraceOMalley_IHB

I cant believe I am admitting this but BK wanted to have a holiday party at our house with you all... Since I've been working there just hasn't been time to plan it.

Please provide me with your contact info and I will include you, the next time we decide to host an event.

Thank you again.

Grace

I want contact info too. I'm counting on you guys to come warm my house with your friendship once it's free from looking like a disaster zone. All are welcome, just please PM me your email before the function is shut off on Friday. I will be sending out my email tomorrow via PM when I have more energy to start combing thorough the member lists.

[quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259673020]I cant believe I am admitting this but BK wanted to have a holiday party at our house with you all... Since I've been working there just hasn't been time to plan it.

Please provide me with your contact info and I will include you, the next time we decide to host an event.

Thank you again.

Grace</blockquote>
Check your PM.

Anybody having issues with PM's? Trying to send one this morning and it does not seem like it is working for me --- either errors out or seems like it worked but then does not show up in the sent box.

[quote author="CK" date=1259718784]Anybody having issues with PM's? Trying to send one this morning and it does not seem like it is working for me --- either errors out or seems like it worked but then does not show up in the sent box.</blockquote>

They worked as of 3:16AM but who knows what the Great and Powerful Oz is doing behind the curtain.

Thread bump

I was very pleased with the large response I got from members wanting to get together. I can't wait to meet some of the original IHB posters that came out of lurkville to PM me.Thank You. If you are shy and still holding out on meeting us in person....well stop it. This is your chance to meet some of the OG's of IHB. I very much look forward to all of us getting together. Please PM me your email if you want to be included in our next gathering.

Back